Late NFL and Hawaii Bowl Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Late NFL and Hawaii Bowl Thoughts

Alright guys. The last two weeks I opened one of these threads for your thoughts on the late game, and I won both of them, so I figured I better do it again. I am thinking about a Washington/Boise St teaser. Change my mind.
    Fight, Devils Down The Field. Fight With Your Might And Don't Ever Yield.

i like the same thing, also alot of good cappers on here are on boise also

Comment

I like it...Not too convinced on the washington qb but this should be a running game anyway...I like the thought of Boise 1st quarter cuz I think they can get a TD and a couple stops first and their experience should help them get out of the gate first.

I see so many people on Boise and that consensus around the 75% mark so I have no interest to play them against the number...I'm finding more and more that when I force myself to go against the consensus that my plays win...

Hope you get some feedback in here, i find this site very limited on getting opinions in a short time for games.
      Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

Originally posted by ELJUGO
        I like it...Not too convinced on the washington qb but this should be a running game anyway...I like the thought of Boise 1st quarter cuz I think they can get a TD and a couple stops first and their experience should help them get out of the gate first.

I see so many people on Boise and that consensus around the 75% mark so I have no interest to play them against the number...I'm finding more and more that when I force myself to go against the consensus that my plays win...

Hope you get some feedback in here, i find this site very limited on getting opinions in a short time for games.
        Thanks for your opinion. The last two weeks alot of people have put their opinion out there.

Comment

Originally posted by SundevilSam
          Thanks for your opinion. The last two weeks alot of people have put their opinion out there.
          If 5 people is a lot then I agree
          Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

Originally posted by ELJUGO
            If 5 people is a lot then I agree
            Is that how much it was. It seemed like alot more. Did you post the last two weeks?

Comment

Working...
            X