Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have not posted in a while, coming in with 2 Big Ones.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have not posted in a while, coming in with 2 Big Ones.

Putting two big plays up here today because I love them both and want to share them with anyone that may be looking at these games also.

Hawaii Bowl
    Boise State -11 vs. East Carolina
    Some may be thinking that Boise is disappointed to be in this bowl but it has been reported that the players actually go to vote on whether to come to the Islands or stay home for the Humanitarian Bowl and they voted for Hawaii. Looking past the emotional factor, East Carolina played two BCS teams in Virginia Tech and West Virginia and were blown out by both. Boise didnt play either of those teams, but on a neutral field, IMO Boise/West Virginia would be very small spread, perhaps a pickem and Boise would have a strong chance to win. Also, looking at their one common opponent, East Carolina lost to S. Miss by 7 and Boise beat them by 22. Boise #18 Offense #40 defense. East Carolina #73 offense #84 defense and looking closer into it their pass defense ranks #99. Ten points is a manageable number and emotions are the only thing I think that can keep East Carolina in this game, but IMO that wont be enough.

10* Boise State Broncos -11
    College Bowl GOY

Moving onto the NFL I am looking at
    Arizona -11 vs. Atlanta

I am pretty sure Atlanta has mailed it in for the season. Coaching issues, VP issues, poor play, injuries, Vick issues etc etc etc. Arizona, with nothing to play for as far as a playoff spot goes, does have the chance to have their first non losing season since 1998 and the players seem to have embraced coach Whisenhunts methods. For Atlanta, Redman came back down to earth last week after an impressive performance on MNF, with last weeks stats at 34yards passing for 27% completion percentage and two interceptions which all translated into a 0.0 qb rating. Maybe Harrington starts or at least plays a bit, but that shouldnt matter. Another key stat is that Atlanta has been outscored by 21.6ppg the last 5 and this is their farthest trip of the year and 3rd road game in 4 weeks. Warner has been solid for Arizona passing for 282 yards per game at 65% rate and a 92.2 qb rating. I dont believe that what Atlanta has to offer defensively will change those numbers in any negative way. Possibly and probably, Warner's numbers should look better after this game.

8* Arizona Cardinals -11 -110

Best of Luck to all and happy holidays.
    "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

good luck today, 3! i like Boise St.! Happy Holidayz!

Comment

gl today, like them both

Comment

gl with both of em---thanks

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

GLLLLLLL I AGREE WiTH BOTH
          GETER DONE
          U GOT A HUNCH BET A BUNCH
          THINK LONG THINK WRONG

ROLLLLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
          BAMA BAMA BAMA