5* GB -.5 SD -1.5 Teaser

5* Lions -4'

5* Pats -22

5* Pats Over 45

5* Raiders +13

5* Ravens +11

3* Saints -3 -125

2* ML Parlay SF/CIN/BUF +1379

I loved the Packer game as a regular play but Im just not about to screw around with the high winds in a potentially super low scoring game

PEACE

good luck! love bills and s.f..

Comment

forgot 1

7* Bengals Under 43'

PEACE

Comment

Good luck with the big plays tomorrow Pimp!!

Comment

I have been following yours and a few others on here for a couple of months now and I respect your handicapping greatly. I am also looking at that San Francisco game, so if you have some time between now and kickoff if you could provide some reasoning behind your selection, that would be awesome. For whatever reason, whenever I follow anothers picks, whether I agree or not, I love to see whats behind it. If you cant, I understand, but if you could that would be great.
          "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

I was leaning SF, guess I'll play em now. Good Luck
            Good Luck to everyone
            Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
            Clark: What's steroids?
            Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
            Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

Originally posted by 3ebRocks
              I have been following yours and a few others on here for a couple of months now and I respect your handicapping greatly. I am also looking at that San Francisco game, so if you have some time between now and kickoff if you could provide some reasoning behind your selection, that would be awesome. For whatever reason, whenever I follow anothers picks, whether I agree or not, I love to see whats behind it. If you cant, I understand, but if you could that would be great.
              First off lemme preface by saying something in the NFL that we all know as key numbers such as 3 and 7....this is common knowledge.....Vegas hates moving off of these numbers for the sole purpose of losing a game twice to the same person....so anytime a number moves off this I listen. Second there are trap numbers in the NFL such as 6 and 10 when betting with a road FAV because these are the numbers in general that someone looks at when trying to tease a game and getting it to even. Third I am showing nearly 4 out of every 5 bets that are being made are on the Bucs and they are looking for even more $$.....for these reasons I am playing SF and expect them to come out with the W here....now with that said the game still has to be played on the field and Tampa is a much better team than the 49ers...some players just wont back bad teams....I think in this spot here that the %s are in my favor to back the 49ers but again the game is played on the field and TB might just smoke em.

PEACE

Comment

Damn, I couldnt have asked for a better explanation. Good Stuff bud!!!!!!!!! Thanks a bunch.

Good luck on this and all your other picks.
                "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

gl pimp wish i had faith in my bengals but i see no heart in them
                  rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Originally posted by jmarty6969
                    gl pimp wish i had faith in my bengals but i see no heart in them
                    Cleve hit 8 of 9 and Bengals dropped 6 of 8 ATS....something has to give man

PEACE

Comment

GLLLLLLLL NINERS ARE FORSURE A SCARY BETS BUT I LIKE TO BET SCARY BETS CANNOT DO SANYWORSE THEN I HAVE ALL WEE ThANKS FOR POSTING
                      GETER DONE PEACE
                      U GOT A HUNCH BET A BUNCH
                      THINK LONG THINK WRONG

ROLLLLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
                      BAMA BAMA BAMA

Comment

Gl Today Buddy I Like The Niners Also

We Have Alot Of The Same Plays
                        MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                        HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                        0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Pimp, I gotta ask, is this Psychic's WG?

They ahave cost me so much money this year, it's brutal

Comment

add another 5* on the Pats for total

10* Pats -22

PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy
                              Pimp, I gotta ask, is this Psychic's WG?

They ahave cost me so much money this year, it's brutal
                              Pats is the play but how have they cost you money with a winning record? .....Over the haul they hit 65% and thats insane

PEACE

Comment

Working...
                              X