Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(0)(0)(0)(0)hot chicks bowl goy(0)(0)(0)(0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GL on the GOY marty i'm already on it prolly will add on tomorrow
    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Good luck, you know I am always rooting on OHIO teams. Big suprise coming up for the purple and gold Jan 7th. also.

Comment

bump
        Questions, comments, complaints:
        [email protected]

Comment

Good Luck Marty
          2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

GL Marty on the GOY I don't see S Miss scoring much more than 13 points

Comment

gl marty, i agree with ya

Comment

talk about the camel that broke my back why in the hell are u passiing up ten with 3 1/2 minutes left in game reciever was doubled covered sorry fellas lost everything i was up this week on this game damnit
                rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Forget about passing up ten with 3 1/2 minutes, we got screwed long before that. Cincy scored a touchdown to make it 14-7. It got reviewed and reversed. RIDICULOUS CALL. Even the announcers couldnt figure out how it could be reversed. Then, in the 3rd quarter, third and 15 from the 19. Mauk scrambled for 14 1/2 yards. Coach chose to kick a fg. I thought they would have gotten that half yard easily. Even if they didnt, S Miss was backed up. And they wound up scoring on that ensuing drive.

Three crucial points in that game. Each went against you. And me.

I was with ya, we were on the right side. Keep up the good work.
                  Last edited by 3ebRocks; 12-23-2007, 12:33 AM.
                  "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by 3ebRocks
                    Forget about passing up ten with 3 1/2 minutes, we got screwed long before that. Cincy scored a touchdown to make it 14-7. It got reviewed and reversed. RIDICULOUS CALL. Even the announcers couldnt figure out how it could be reversed. Then, in the 3rd quarter, third and 15 from the 19. Mauk scrambled for 14 1/2 yards. Coach chose to kick a fg. I thought they would have gotten that half yard easily. Even if they didnt, S Miss was backed up. And they wound up scoring on that ensuing drive.

Three crucial points in that game. Each went against you. And me.

I was with ya, we were on the right side. Keep up the good work.
                    i hate to see u guys lose from me buddy after all the yrs of gambleing i still cant stand it.............my money doesnt bother me u guys loseing following me does...........maybe its pride i dunno thanks for the kind words and hope u have a merry christmas
                    rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Originally posted by jmarty6969
                      i hate to see u guys lose from me buddy after all the yrs of gambleing i still cant stand it.............my money doesnt bother me u guys loseing following me does...........maybe its pride i dunno thanks for the kind words and hope u have a merry christmas
                      dont worry jmart...have a good one big guy and get em next time
                      jordanrules..................

Comment

Dont sweat it, follow it because I know in the long run the picks are solid. One game doesnt change that either way. I liked Cincy too and it was a ridiculous way to lose a game. But it happens. In the past three days I lost South Alabama by half point, Cincy by 1 point, Utah and the under on a blown coverage with a minute left, Miami Heat under on a Haslem shot at the buzzer to put it in OT and St. Marys was up 10 laying 9 and some dude hit a half courter with no time left for the 7 point decision. Getting used to it.

But, I got my parlay going, so its all good.

Happy Holidays to you to JMarty and keep the winners coming.
                        "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Was On The Right Side Buddy That Interception Killed Us But No Worries Lets Get Them Back Today
                          MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                          HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                          0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Don't worry about it Marty. I teased Cinn with BYU on a 6 pointer. Won with Cinncy and had BYU -1/2. So a winner with your pick. Thanks for posting. But just so you know....You're still a tool!

KAZ
                            [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Working...
                            X