No announcement yet.

Thursday Night Ingame Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 79 points with 30 seconds left in the game. Thank you ole gambling gods.

And thank you God for Charles, Kenny, Ervin, and the white guy on TNT post game basketball. The best team on pro sports.
    Fight, Devils Down The Field. Fight With Your Might And Don't Ever Yield.

Comment

• Originally posted by SundevilSam
      74 points. 1:04 left. 3 more points please.
      We got it!!! I lost two bucks on the half!! WOW WTF is that team all abt? Really They won some cashTNGHT started at 6 ---went to ten--HMMM

Comment

79 points with 30 seconds left in the game. Thank you ole gambling gods.

And thank you God for Charles, Kenny, Ervin, and the white guy on TNT post game basketball. The best team on pro sports.
        Good job buddy!!

Comment

• Originally posted by bryce
          We got it!!! I lost two bucks on the half!! WOW WTF is that team all abt? Really They won some cashTNGHT started at 6 ---went to ten--HMMM
          Thanks for the advise on the second half over. I bet $200 on GA for the game and lost, but won $150 on the over for second half.

Ended up losing $50, instead of $200, on late game, but won $300 on the night.

Looking forward to tomorrow.

Comment

Thanks for the advise on the second half over. I bet $200 on GA for the game and lost, but won $150 on the over for second half.

Ended up losing $50, instead of $200, on late game, but won $300 on the night.

Looking forward to tomorrow.
            Good night buddy--glad you picked out the over---rather than the side--Talk to you 2morrow!!

Comment

• night hit guys...going on a cruise over New Years and with all this bowl action, I'm hoping they have ESPN and Fox on the ship...haha

Comment

Good night buddy--glad you picked out the over---rather than the side--Talk to you 2morrow!!
                GA ---sorry to say is sorry--ETENN lost to the cuse by 50 and I thought they had a decent team---GA that is--don't get it but this is gambling--

Comment

See ya tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by LVJimmy
                    night hit guys...going on a cruise over New Years and with all this bowl action, I'm hoping they have ESPN and Fox on the ship...haha
                    SUX to be U!! Hope you have a good one!! I was kidding!!

Comment

• lol, I love cruises, but not during FB season...damn the parents...haha...at least I get to go to the Bucs 1st playoff game

Comment

Working...
                      X