• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• holy shit, I HIT AN OVER!

Comment

• Fuck that toasted me every which way possible

PEACE

Comment

• WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

That is game.

Pitt 41 St.L 24

WINNER.
        Fight, Devils Down The Field. Fight With Your Might And Don't Ever Yield.

Comment

• nice hit Sam, sorry Pimp....I needed that one bad

Comment

• Utah's offense is bad...this D is holding you to 7 pts...HAHA

Comment

• Originally posted by LVJimmy
              nice hit Sam, sorry Pimp....I needed that one bad

no worries man...I can still get a push on the under but the best I can do is 0-2 on the game now which for a sec looked like a poss 2-1

PEACE

Comment

• I wish the Rams would just roll over like they did on that last drive

PEACE

Comment

• Congrats Jimmy. Sorry Motor City.

I haven't won yet. Pitt and the over is just part of my parlay with Navy and the under 63.

I also have a teaser with Pitt and Utah -2.5

The nice thing is that I will win either way this Poinsettia bowl ends, as long as there is not 45 or more points scored in the second half.

Comment

• TD Navy...long run...Utah, time to start throwing the ball

Comment

• Originally posted by SundevilSam
                      Let me get this straight. You like Pitt and over for second half.
                      well at least i can hit a halftime again!!! Nice BURGH!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by bryce
                        well at least i can hit a halftime again!!! Nice BURGH!!!
                        YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Comment

• I put this out on the regular posts, but any thoughts:

Is there any reason to not load up on GA vs. East Tenn St Univ, besides it looking to good to be true. GA is 6-1 on the season with a nice win against Wake Forest in their last game over two weeks ago. They are well rested, waiting for this game. ETSU on the other hand, lost by 50 at Syracuse on Saturday. I see GA winning by at least 10, if not 15.

Comment

• Navy is going to have to match Utah's scoring or this one is over.
                            MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

• TD Utah.

I would love it if this game just stayed at this score. I would win my huge teaser and my huge parlay, but I know there will probably be some more scoring. Just not too much, hopefully. Keep it under 63.

Comment

• hmm, let's see, Utah starts throwing and they start scoring...can someone explain to me why it took 2+ qtrs to figure that out?

Comment

Working...
                                X