Just plays for the heck of it====>>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just plays for the heck of it====>>

UP another nice 4 Units last night but a tough way to get it going 5-4 and now 2-0 on the 5* plays.

Ohio by another point would have given us double + 4 unit night but that is the way the chalk plays go!

Outright dog winner with Woffard beating Purdue. Boilers keep making money for you on both sides.

IF I were thinking of trying some plays tonight maybe something like these:?

No 4 or 5 star plays tonight so will toss in a BEER PARLAY instead..

3* MIAMI OH +10 @ Illinois

A very overrated Illinois team vs a very underrated Redhalk team.

2.5* ELON +3 @ PIGG

What do these have in common:
    LOYMD, HOWARD,LAFYETTE

VTECH, GEORGIA, VCU

Three losses by each of the teams by those amounts and LOOK AT THE QUALITY OF COMPETITION!!!!!!!!!!! Wrong team is getting 3 here but maybe home court will hold for Piggsburg.

2* ZAGS +3 vs Okiehomers (Neutral)

Most are pounding the Oksters with Heyfeldt out for the Zags. That means little to teams of this class as their benchs are super solid. Zags thrive on neutral courts where other teams struggle away from their home courts. Zags money line might be a solid one unti play here too.

1* PIGG +6 vs Duke (Neutral)

Hate to put money on any Pigg team but they should keep this close. Could have easily lost the Duquen. game so this should probably be a downgraded opinion.

1.5* SAMFORD +2 @ Murray St.

1* BEER PARLAY OF THE DAY: PAYS APPROX 100 : 653

NFL PIGG M/L -345 / NAVY +8 1/2 / ZAGS +3 / ILL ML -600 / GEORGIA ML -500 / N. ARZ ML -700

OPINION ONLY:

N. ARZ -8 (early line and has been driven up to -11) A solid play a -8 but now starting to flirt with the dreaded last second cover. Close to a 1* even at -11 though.

OPINION ONLY:

CFB.....NAVY +8 1/2 PLUS THE UNDER 65!

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL AND HOPE EVERYONE GETS SOME EXTRA ELF BUCKS IN THEIR STOCKING IF YOU USE ANY OF THESE!

Goldv
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

good luck tonight, GoldVike!

Comment

BOL tonight GV
      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

GL on the action GV

Comment

gl buddy i am thristy
          rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Is Miami's leading scorer playing? I thought he might not be. Good luck

Comment

Good Luck Tonight!!!

dEaNo

Comment

ZAGs

managed to blow a perfect night but at least gave the squares a winner in OK.....Congrats to them.

STILL ANOTHER GREAT night at 3-1-1 and UP another 4 UNITS again for the night with the push on ELON and the freak last second cover loss with the Zags.

opinion number one already a winner and both foots plays not looking bad approaching the 4th quarter.

REMEMBER TO CAP YOU PLAYS EARLY FOR SATURDAYS CBB games as that is one of the biggest gold mines of the year right before Christmas with all the Non-Conf and tourney games. DON'T BE AFRAID TO THROWN DOWN ON an insane 6 to 8 plays that day (vs a normal2 to 4 plays or so) as that is historically a huge money maker.

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL AND HOPE THESE PLAYS HAVE FILLED YOUR STOCKINGS WITH FREE XMAS MONEY THIS SEASON!!!

Goldv
                I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Nice night as usual buddy

Continued success my man!

Comment

Working...
                  X