• Wayne you gonna close another *** supporter

< on X email list also he he had following

Monday

Boys and Over

Thursday

VT and Over

Friday

UNLV

go head wayne lock me out to cause i pissed off he doesn't post her no more.

juust pure jealousy. wayne you aint a fair guy to run the board.

with x here not here you love it

and i gots no beef with wiz except for the fact he used the word

gurateed twice and lost me big money both times

sorry but its bull shit wayne that you are trying to run off

the good cappers so people can follow your ass

you cut off osu bucks for passing on a winner but you

let people like yourself joe money and others to

cost people money

everyone deep dpwn loved his ass except for the twenty dollar

players that are left here which everyone here is now

but i believe wizard bets 20k per loser he bets lmmao
    spot

Spot, what happened???

Your grammar has slipped since you last posted. You don't seem yourself today. What's ***'s winner for today? Or are you gonna post that next saturday?
    Please don't question my record or I will leave!!!!

Comment

Would you post his plays if I said Pretty Please!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Its guaranteed that spot is going to find his crack smoking mother today and get the attention that he so badly craves.:D

Comment

simply " Appalling "

I do not attend every argument I am invited too !
          " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

Everyone in this room is now dumber...after reading that post.

Seriously, that hurt my eyes. The *** saga is becoming boring now. I don't understand why this always pops up on days that have a great slate of football. Isn't there better things to be talking about today? *** doesn't want to post here anymore....big deal.

Why should Wayne be jealous? He has proven himself as a capper here, and we can actually follow his plays as they come directly from him. I would think it is the other way around when it comes to jealousy...

It's funny that we see *** winners from Monday-Friday coming from you TODAY...you do understand that these games were already played, right?

Let it die folks....If *** is winning you money, great! Go find him.
            Good Luck!!
            ~MrCC

Comment

Spot, i'll let you sink yourself with your intelligence and spelling neither of which are here. I close threads that simply always end with a *** Salesman telling members they are stupid, jealous, ignorant or anything else because they could post his plays and leave it at that and you will not see me comment or touch it but that NEVER happens. I have been sent emails from *** to his people and they are RIDICULOUS to say the least when he tells all of you on the list that you are "Spineless" and will be taken off his email list if you don't publicly defend him on these forums. I know what's going on you just want to keep on the list right spot? It's VERY hard to take you seriously when you can't spell EVERY OTHER word without looking like your 5 years old. My 12 year old doesn't make that many mistakes in 1 year of school. Don't you look it over before submitting? Also when Monte the site owner tells me i'm doing something wrong then i will address it with him but in the talks i have had he isn't excited by all this crap either. *** also said in an email he sent that this board NEEDED him and couldn't make it without him....... Well let me tell you that simply isn't the case and it was much more Professional before he and his games signed up. If i'm just jealous over him then why wouldn't i also be jealous over someone like John (ezwinners) who has won 13 of 14 in College? It makes no sense and it is really too bad that a board as professional as this one has this black eye ALWAYS surrounding 1 member. There are much better things like games to talk about there spot how about talking about those for a change.

Comment

By the way if you didn't notice spot i edited and closed a joemoney thread last night so get your facts straight before you speak!

Comment

casheasy

The first time all he had to do was copy and paste the e-mail. This time he took a day to type it.

Comment

Please don't question my record or I will leave!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X