NCAA Afternoon Play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA Afternoon Play

Real quick here guys I must be bored. Game time is 3:00 EDT.

(717)Clemson -33-----------------55/50

This is a "what the hell kinda" play!!!
    Records listed in members records forum.

Damn, I'd join ya, but my damn book hasn't put that game up. I've been waiting all morning for him to post it, but he won't

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
      Damn, I'd join ya, but my damn book hasn't put that game up. I've been waiting all morning for him to post it, but he won't
      Hoping for a blowout here last time they played final was 101-60. Should be like a practice for Clemson.
      Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

I dont understand why you guys use locals....must be some kind of scare from your government or something...

Anyway, good luck with the play on Clemson for this afternoon liberty....I'll root it for ya at work here...
        SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
          I dont understand why you guys use locals....must be some kind of scare from your government or something...

Anyway, good luck with the play on Clemson for this afternoon liberty....I'll root it for ya at work here...
          It's just easy. I don't have to have the money up front. 99% of the games are on the board, just not soccer for the most part.

Comment

It's just easy. I don't have to have the money up front. 99% of the games are on the board, just not soccer for the most part.
            Exactly....gives me the opportunity to bet more than I can afford to lose....for that reason alone is why I would never...guess you have to be extremely disciplined....
            SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
              Exactly....gives me the opportunity to bet more than I can afford to lose....for that reason alone is why I would never...guess you have to be extremely disciplined....
              Mr. Discipline, that's me

Comment

good luck today!

Comment

I hope your book didnt get you a line in time...

Comment

Working...
                  X