3* 1-1 -0.3 units
    2* 6-2 +7.5 units
    1* 15-10 +3.95 units

NFL/CFB Combined 55-40 +17.95 units
    4* 1-0 +4.0 units
    3* 1-1 -0.3 units
    2* 12-6 +10.5 units
    1* 40-33 +3.75 units

I had a rough NFL weekend as I lost a 3* play I really deserved to win as the Vikings outgained the Bears by over 175 yards but couldn't overcome a terrible turnover disadvantage. I still have a lot of confidence as I go into my strongest NFL weekend of the year. My Game of the Year is slightly stronger than its backup, which I'm listing as a 3* play but I like the entire card and the ratings I have for it. This is a weekend in which motivation is extremely important as some teams will be very flat as the season winds down.

4* NFL Game of the Year Chargers -8 1/2
    (Monday night) This has been a very disappointing season for the Broncos who were just pathetic last Thursday in a game they needed to win to have any playoff hopes. San Diego, on the other hand, has been on a tear after a slow start and are playing almost as well as they were at the end of last season. This is SD's last HG of the regular season and I expect a highly motivated performance as they try to keep momentum as they go into the playoffs. I love matchups in the NFL and the Broncos can't stop the run. The Chargers have the game's best RB. That alone is enough for a strong play here. San Diego killed Denver earlier in the season which will lead some to worry about "revenge." Not me. I've got a key angle on MNF teams that outgained division opponents earlier in the year. One other point: SD wants the #3 playoff seed as that would allow them to avoid New England until the conference championship. They won't pack it in yet. Christmas Eve blowout for my NFL GOY.

3* Patriots -21 1/2
    This one almost became my GOY. Miami won its playoff game last week when it avoided the winless season. They now have to travel to cold weather against the league's best team. The Dolphins historically have been awful on the road in December (for obvious weather reasons) and this week shoud be no different. I don't look for Belichick to let up as I think he's playing for history right now. Besides, the Pats were less than impressive last week against the Jets and need to kill somebody to get their mojo back. This is the league's best team against its worst and the best coach against the worst coach (who is days away from being fired.) Another blowout.

2* Lions -4 1/2
    I considered this for my GOY until my brain refused to allow me to make a monster play laying points on a team with a seven game losing streak. But this is Detroit's last home game of the year and they want to go out on a good note on what had been a very promising season. KC is toast and packed it in last week at home against Tennessee. Detroit will try very hard and KC will phone it in. Lions' big offense scores a lot of points here. Another blowout?

1* Titans -8 1/2
    Not to sound like a broken record but motivation is the source of this play. Tennessee is playing for a playoff spot while the Jets are due for a huge letdown after last week's emotional game with the Patriots. This is the Jets' second road game in a row and they are likely emotionally spent after Mangini implored them not to be embarassed by the Pats. Tennessee is the better team and rolls. Yes, in a blowout.

1* Cardinals -10
    Yes, I see another blowout here. Like Detroit, Arizona had some decent games and will relish the chance to slaughter a patsy at home. SHOCKING STAT: The Cardinals have scored 169 points their last six games! Atlanta can't score at all and so far as I can tell don't have a quarterback or a coach.

Opinions only:
    Rams (Thursday---I actually think a straight up upset is possible here as St. Louis outgained GB last week and Pittsburgh hasn't played well in a month.)
    Jaguars (huge game for them against a team playing for nothing)

You better win or Trims will be all over you man ....JK.....like the calls...hope ya sweep em

PEACE

Comment

the chargers are definitely focused on that #3 seed, and I think L.T. will have a monster game in front of a national audience!

Comment

good luck with tha big card, griz!

Comment

good luck

Comment

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
            You better win or Trims will be all over you man ....JK.....like the calls...hope ya sweep em

PEACE
            WTF Chargers only win 7?!!??!?!?!

WTF!?!??!?!?!?!

Get a clue when you post a GOY?!?!?!?! Wasnt even close>?!?!?!?!?!?!

LMAO!!!

BOL with the plays gris man!!!
            SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Big card for you Gris, GL

Comment

gl gris buddy nail those big plays and bring home the gifts
                rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

GL gris

Comment

Working...