I know its a great mess up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know its a great mess up

Heres a great gaming mess up ...I was going to bet the pistons, Bulls, kings and Mem ( ML ) in nba in a parlay...I was going to bet like 700 to win something like 18,000 I thought it was my xmas I will do it ..Then I thought to myself thats not right why bet that much on a parlay...after a few beers I said NO NO NO..so I bet 50 bucks ( must have been the beer ) on the Bulls ..Kings ..and Pistons for 1250 win ..My My what could have been....I needed that after LSU and Cent mich shit the bed..just wanted to share no one else cares ..Im sure...WOW
    2013-2014.... NCAA 7-6

Congrats on the win of 1250 as its better than nothing.

Comment

thanks...Im happy..makes up for a mess of CBB
      2013-2014.... NCAA 7-6

Comment

nice hit

Comment

U must be rolling around in cash if you think of laying 700 on a 30-1 play

PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
            U must be rolling around in cash if you think of laying 700 on a 30-1 play

PEACE
            No kidding...sure it would have hit but if you keep betting $700 on 30-1 parlays you will be broke before you know it....nice hit for the $1250...
            SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Thanks ...It started out as a mistake I wanted it for 70 and type in 700 when I caught it and saw what it payed out I called in my Business partner and said should I go for it ....She ( women thinking ) said hell yea it would make a great Xmas present and I love Xmas ..But money management entered my mind..I put 700 on games allot but most of the time its 2-5 Hun...so I didnt want to blow the wad...on some dumb wager..But I did think about it for a long time ...But I think better judgement won out..made for a good story...Sort of
              2013-2014.... NCAA 7-6

Comment

Working...
              X