Hey Celtics....keep dreaming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Celtics....keep dreaming

if you think your gonna sniff the Bulls 72-10 record.

I know this is only one game here tonight, but Detroit is making Boston look pretty average.

The next ten games including this one will tell the real story about Boston.

Detroit
    Chicago
    orlando
    at sacramento
    at seattle
    at utah
    at la lakers
    houston
    memphis
    at detroit

all before january 5th

They are definetely one of the teams to beat...but lets not crown them Eastern Conference Champs just yet let alone any threat to the Bulls record.

I agree with this.. They have played a powderpuff schedule so far this season.. they next 2 weeks will show alot of what they really have

Comment

Hell, they won't come close to that. I'm hoping for 62-20!

You may be inspiring them right now though ............

Comment

Originally posted by TMAC951
        I agree with this.. They have played a powderpuff schedule so far this season.. they next 2 weeks will show alot of what they really have

and hey...they just tied it up late and might end up winning, but they still have trouble when the games are tight like this.

these next two weeks will tell a LOT

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
          Hell, they won't come close to that. I'm hoping for 62-20!

You may be inspiring them right now though ............

was just thinking that.

and hell...i'm rooting for you..i hate detroit

Comment

Boy did I jinx detroit....lmao

Billups looked silly

Comment

C's ball with 5 ticks left!

Comment

Their weak schedule has covered a lot of warts on this team, but give them credit for beating the bad teams. Having watched them only 5 or 6 times, I see:
                • A team without a head...no point guard. Rondo is going to be good...but he is not good enough now to lead this team...they ned to trade for Andre Miller. And Ainge blew it by not signing Udrih in the off season...he s their missing piece. Rodo will not lead this team through the playoffs when it is a half court game.
                • Love Garnett, think he is great...but he is too unselfish...he seems to refuse to take over a game, especially late when games are on the line.
                • Doc Rivers...need not say more
                • Up until Allen's injury, Doc seemed to be coaching every game like it was a pplayoff game...check out Pierce, Allen and Garnett...TONS of minutes, and Allen was starting to look a bit slow before getting hurt. he has to pull back on their minutes.

Prediction- out in the Second round.
                Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack
                  Their weak schedule has covered a lot of warts on this team, but give them credit for beating the bad teams. Having watched them only 5 or 6 times, I see:
                  • A team without a head...no point guard. Rondo is going to be good...but he is not good enough now to lead this team...they ned to trade for Andre Miller. And Ainge blew it by not signing Udrih in the off season...he s their missing piece. Rodo will not lead this team through the playoffs when it is a half court game.
                  • Love Garnett, think he is great...but he is too unselfish...he seems to refuse to take over a game, especially late when games are on the line.
                  • Up until Allen's injury, Doc seemed to be coaching every game like it was a pplayoff game...check out Pierce, Allen and Garnett...TONS of minutes, and Allen was starting to look a bit slow before getting hurt. he has to pull back on their minutes.

Carry them early with big minutes while guys like Big Baby and many others figure out the system. The bench is getting stronger.

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack

you took the words right out of my mouth regarding Garnett.....

Teams like Chicago, Cleveland, and Detroit have been there and done that....

Who on Boston has?

Clearly the top two teams in the east playing....but there are chinks in the armour.

Comment

Carry them early with big minutes while guys like Big Baby and many others figure out the system. The bench is getting stronger.

House played well today....

Comment

Damn ... Pistons Win!

Comment

Chauncey just schooled Tony Allen.....

Ball game

Comment

Wayne, I hear ya but now is the time to give the rooks the minute...Ainge screwed up by not getting Udrih. Rondo is going to be very good, but he can't lead this team to a championship. Ainge needs to get a PG to have a chance. That and the 'Big 3' wearing down are there biggests threats.
                            Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Great game....and will be a great EC Finals if both teams make it.

Comment

Working...
                              X