Did anyone have Westbrook in Fantasy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone have Westbrook in Fantasy

Just wondering if he screwed anybody here in the playoffs of fantasy by taking a knee at the one.The guy I'm playing against had Dallas defense and I'm 20 points down with Adrian Peterson tonight.Those few points could have come in handy.I think that's the first time I have seen a player do that but like the calling a timeout right as a guy is kicking a field goal has become popular, I belive this will start happening also.

The dude I played against had Westbrook. If he would have ran it in he would have won. He and I were on the phone and were like oh shit, oh shit, oh shit,....then when he stopped at the 1...it was quite so a few sec then, I was like BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.
    NFL Kruise
    2-2*

*updated as of 9/9

Comment

Originally posted by tkim11
      The dude I played against had Westbrook. If he would have ran it in he would have won. He and I were on the phone and were like oh shit, oh shit, oh shit,....then when he stopped at the 1...it was quite so a few sec then, I was like BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.
      I bet there are thousands of stories like this.I knew with it being a late game and the fantasy playoffs usually being close,it would stir some shit.Tell your buddy I'm sorry

Comment

I have him on a team from work, and I also have Peterson tonight. I'm down 27 points, so I'm going to need a monster night from AD anyway, but 21 would be a lot more achievable

Comment

I'm fortunate to be playin against an opponent that has Westbrook. I have a 1pt lead as a result.
          Had Westbrook gotten the TD, I would be sweating watchin
          tonight's game praying for Longwell to kick 2 FG's.
          What a relief!!!
          NFL
          5* 1-0
          2* 6-2-1
          1* 9-4
          total = 16-6-1

Comment

I am in the semi's and my opponent had the Dallas D. I am up 42 points and he has C. Taylor and AP tonight...Two quick questions for all:
            • What do you think the chances are of him getting 42 pts tonight? Standard points scoring via CBS Sportsline. I actually think they wil score between 35 - 45 points.
            • As I mentioned, we are in the CBS Sportsline format and he had the Dallas D. He got 2 points for the Dalls OFFENSE recovering the fumble after the Philadelphia interception. I think this is a mistake...but being a rookie to FFL's, am I being a little bitch if I complain? The D or ST did not get the fumble!

Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

I think you're being a little bitch 3J

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
                I think you're being a little bitch 3J

Comment

I am destined to lose by a point...I can write it now!~

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
                    I have him on a team from work, and I also have Peterson tonight. I'm down 27 points, so I'm going to need a monster night from AD anyway, but 21 would be a lot more achievable
                    after last week I hope he gets it going.

Comment

no, my fantasies are about women. but thanks for asking
                      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
                        no, my fantasies are about LoveDoc. but thanks for asking
                        gross, no wonder why you all roomed together in college

Comment

as soon as I saw that happen - I was wondering how many fantasy owners were keeling over from a heart attack...the funny thing is - he didn't really do much by stopping....it only ran another 30 seconds off the clock and they scored on the next play...it looks good for him, but it only affected fantasy owners

Comment

Originally posted by drugstuntman
                            as soon as I saw that happen - I was wondering how many fantasy owners were keeling over from a heart attack...the funny thing is - he didn't really do much by stopping....it only ran another 30 seconds off the clock and they scored on the next play...it looks good for him, but it only affected fantasy owners
                            Actually they didn't score, they just kneeled it and ran the clock out.

Comment

Originally posted by drugstuntman
                              huh? No one scored on the next play...they took three knees and ran the clock out...it was a very smart move by a fellow Villanova grad!

Comment

Working...
                              X