X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picks For Monday

NFL
    -------

I looked long and hard at this game and i tried to talk myself into taking the points but i just can't do it. Some really nice trends favor Minny here and i think they will just grind out some drives and slowly pile up points on the Bears thin front seven. If the running game is working, and there is no reason to think it won't be, it should open up some play action passing nicely. Orton is obviously the wild card but i have no confidence in their running game taking any pressure off of him here. If they try to run, Minnesota will do what they do best and stop it and Minny's defense has been very good at defending the pass when they know it is coming. Orton hasn't been in this situation in awhile and inside what should be a very loud dome, i'm very concernbed about him making a few mistakes that Minny has had no problem "Taking to the House" this season for a pick 7. It just seems like 2 teams going in totally different directions and i have a feeling if Minnesota gets ahead early, they will be all over Orton on defense. I bought the 1/2 just to be safe but i'm thinking something in the range of 31-10 Vikings.

"Touchdown" ( Units)

Minnesota -10 (-120)

GOOD LUCK

Any hoops Wayne?

Comment

I havn't even looked at any hoops yet and won't until later on.

Comment

thanks wayne - I think this one will be over at halftime!

Comment

Thanks anyway. Just interested in your cbb thoughts. Sorry to bother you.

Comment

Originally posted by MELCH42
            Thanks anyway. Just interested in your cbb thoughts. Sorry to bother you.
            No bother buddy. I just spent about an hour looking at the NFL game and now i need to get a few things around the house done.

Comment

I'll check back later. My favorite is Tenn Martin tonight so I wondered what you thought of that game. They have been doormats in the past but seem to have a better squad this year.

Comment

GL today wayne
                2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by MELCH42
                  I'll check back later. My favorite is Tenn Martin tonight so I wondered what you thought of that game. They have been doormats in the past but seem to have a better squad this year.

I just looked at that game and i will have no play on it either way. Too close to call for me on the road with Martin.

Comment

Good Luck Buddy

Comment

GL tonight Wayne. I'm leaning toward Vikes too. Just curious if you had thoughts on the total. Thinking of teasing it. I was thinking under because I doubt the Bears can score much. Just curious where you'd lean. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by hokie99
                        GL tonight Wayne. I'm leaning toward Vikes too. Just curious if you had thoughts on the total. Thinking of teasing it. I was thinking under because I doubt the Bears can score much. Just curious where you'd lean. Thanks.
                        I could make a good case for the Under and the Over so i passed on it. I could see a 27-3 final and i could also see a 35-17 finish. I split the difference with my predicted score thinking it lands somewhere in the middle. If that's the case, it won't matter which way you tease it 'cause both could cash in a teaser!

GL

Comment

First Time Poster Gl Tonight !

Comment

Originally posted by PONY RIDER
                            First Time Poster Gl Tonight !
                            Welcome to the Forum & GL Tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                              I just looked at that game and i will have no play on it either way. Too close to call for me on the road with Martin. I will however be throwing a few $$$ down on Dimer's school Albany tonight.

great to see it bro. climb aboard. should be fun game. Albany will lose but I think they keep it respectable. GL 2 us
                              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Working...
                              X