MNF Bears vs Vikings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MNF Bears vs Vikings

First of all let me start of by saying that I am a Bears fan, and I very rarely play games of teams I am a fan of ,and unless something major changes I WILL NOT be playing tonites game, but here are my thoughts on it. After the first meeting this year the Bears Defense was embarassed, and I believe the defense has to much pride to let anyone run like that against them again,that being said they are very thin at D tackle where they signed two guys that werent on the active roster last week. On the offensive side a Orton getting his first start of the year cant be a bad thing if you have watched the other 2 yoyos qb this year, Vikes run D is very good so Orton is gonna have to make plays with his arm, I am not gonna say the Bears are gonna win but I think they keep it close in a low scoring game

Bears 17
    Vikings19

I like the Bears + 10 1/2 and the Under 43{again prob will not play this game just my two cents}

Good Luck no matter which way u go
    FB Coach

like the under and bears too, if i was a gambling man i'd say that at least one of the two is a winner!!
    The way the line moves is not always correct

Comment

I hope you are right...I am in the semi's in FFL and I am 42 points up going into tonight...I am done and he has Peterson and Taylor...please be right!!!
      Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Agreed! I posted it earlier in the week as one of my biggest plays of the year!

Comment

Originally posted by TheAngle
          like the under and bears too, if i was a gambling man i'd say that at least one of the two is a winner!!
          If you were a gambling man?

BOL tonight Coach!!!
          SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

where has the D's pride been all season?

Comment

The defense has been bad I am not arguing that, but I think that the way they got shredded up by the Vikes last time and this game being on national tv they will give one of their best performances of the year

Comment

Good first half for the Bears hopefully more of the same in the second half

Comment

Good job Coach looks like a winnah!

Comment

Originally posted by FB Coach13
                    The defense has been bad I am not arguing that, but I think that the way they got shredded up by the Vikes last time and this game being on national tv they will give one of their best performances of the year
                    They sure did....

Nice call with the Bears and under tonight Coach!!!

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Big win last nite 2-0 hopefully the start of a GREAT week with the bowl games starting up

Comment

Working...
                      X