• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Ncaab half time play

R U kidding me 89 pts in the BYU game--2nd half

2571 2H PEPPERDINE +12-110 o89-110
    2572 2H BYU -12-110 u89-110

Normally I would not bet this but I am like 10-2 on posted plays today so what the fk...I wanted so bad to take over but 89 is out of my realm.....Laying one more small 50 on UNDER

scored 80 in the 2nd!! Winnah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bryce
      scored 80 in the 2nd!! Winnah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Nice hit Markus...glad you had a great day....as hard as it is I really need to stick to only what I personally know....with CFL, NFL, and NHL "ONLY"...if I do that I wont lose money like I did today.....whenever I take CFB, CBB, or NBA...it ends up being "hope I hit" bets for me....
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
        Nice hit Markus...glad you had a great day....as hard as it is I really need to stick to only what I personally know....with CFL, NFL, and NHL "ONLY"...if I do that I wont lose money like I did today.....whenever I take CFB, CBB, or NBA...it ends up being "hope I hit" bets for me....
        Hear you bro!! Good talking to you today!! I did have an awesome day---but those have been few and far between...I hope it continues!! Talk to you tomorrow!!

Comment

Like today I went like 1-5 in CBB but looking like 4-1 in the NHL....really need to stick with what I actually know instead of what I "hope" or "think" I know with sports that I really dont.....
          SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Working...
          X