Need to Vent!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to Vent!!

OK - a little bitchfest here regarding my shitty judgment in even betting College B-Ball.

I decide to jump on a few plays that seemed to be popular today.

Xavier -2- Ranked top 20 team, experts say this is a elite 8 team - they get smoked by 22, how does this even happen?

Ohio +18 They are down by 27 at half, I will write this one off right now.

Took MD the other night against Ohio, MD at home -8, Ohio controls the whole game and wins easily at MD

I just think I am done with trying to beat college, I have killed em in the NBA and NFL, have to stick with my strengths. Seems like capping college should be easier but not for me.
    NBA is a joke

I feel your pain bro....

I took Kentucky today and they were up by 14 with like 7 minutes left and lost outright and than I took Louisville and they also fuckin suck ranked 20th my ass....

CBB is a joke this year....need to wait until later on in the season...at least I will be now.....
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

its a hard sport for sure...key is ???????? lol...I have no idea
      2013-2014.... NCAA 7-6

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1
        I have to stick with my strengths
        This is so true....if I stick to what I actually know PERSONALLY....like I do with CFL, NHL, and NFL....I am most likely successful....when I venture into other sports that I am not knowledgable in that is when I always find myself losing money....this is the key discipline to stick with your strengths for sure.....

Comment

Amen brother!!
          NBA is a joke

Comment

Amen brother!!
            Like today is another classic example....took about 5 CBB games and only hit one of them but looking like 4-1 in NHL....I cant even name more than 2 players on either CBB bet I made today so does that seem like a profitable investment....I know my NFL, I know my CFL, and I know my NHL....I dont understand why I do that to myself....give it back in sports I dont know shit about hoping that I hit...not smart at all....gotta stick to my main aresenal going forward now for sure....

Comment

shake it off dude and kick the book's ass tomm in NFL foots
              U-C-O-N-N = Uconn! Uconn! Uconn!

Comment

Originally posted by uconnplayer
                shake it off dude and kick the book's ass tomm in NFL foots
                Its all good still made money on the day as my NHL bets are always for way larger wagers but just presenting a valid point that I am sure others can relate to.....

Comment

Lets make a pact not to bet another fucking college basketball game! lol

I put up three strongest plays tonight in my thread in the NBA/NFL
                  went 1-2 Cincy blew, Sac Kings score a grand total of 28 points in the entire second half to lose by 13, they were getting 8. Utah came in strong for me, winning by 21.

College today: 4-8 in small plays. Just stupid to play that many and even play them at all, think I would know better after all this time. I am done with college hoops. Tired of giving it back like you say.
                  NBA is a joke

Comment

wsorry to see u lost on xavier being from cincy area i couldnt bet on them todayuc- xavier fought till the end of the game both teams were exausted and duncan was hurt in that game....................therefore makeing it a no play for me...............kaptain threw the ohio bobcats out there and he is usally money on big plays so that was a loss i can live with.....................if goldvike stays here follow his plays by units or kaptains big games or waynes chose one and please dont cherry pick..................u cherry pick and it will kill ya buddy i hope this info helps u out and sorry u lost today my friend because u lose we alllose on this forum

marty
                    rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                      This is so true....if I stick to what I actually know PERSONALLY....like I do with CFL, NHL, and NFL....I am most likely successful....when I venture into other sports that I am not knowledgable in that is when I always find myself losing money....this is the key discipline to stick with your strengths for sure.....
                      Just a note about Louisville. They may be #20 now, but all three of their big men are out. Padgett is out for maybe the season, Palacios hasn't played yet this year, and Caracter was suspended indefintely earlier in the week. I was at their game today too. Purdue is very underwhelming, but Louisville is so shorthanded on the inside right now that they are going to struggle big time. GL!
                      O..H.........I..O!

2010 NCAA Football: 4-3-1

2010 NFL: 0-0

2009-2010 NCAA Basketball: 30-23-1

Comment

Originally posted by ULikeApples
                        Just a note about Louisville. They may be #20 now, but all three of their big men are out. Padgett is out for maybe the season, Palacios hasn't played yet this year, and Caracter was suspended indefintely earlier in the week. I was at their game today too. Purdue is very underwhelming, but Louisville is so shorthanded on the inside right now that they are going to struggle big time. GL!
                        See and that would have been great to know before I took them....just another example of sticking with what one actually knows PERSONALLY within their own knowledge....if it was CFL, NFL, or NHL I would have known about that for sure....thats why I need to stick with the strengths....

Comment

Originally posted by jmarty6969
                          wsorry to see u lost on xavier being from cincy area i couldnt bet on them todayuc- xavier fought till the end of the game both teams were exausted and duncan was hurt in that game....................therefore makeing it a no play for me...............kaptain threw the ohio bobcats out there and he is usally money on big plays so that was a loss i can live with.....................if goldvike stays here follow his plays by units or kaptains big games or waynes chose one and please dont cherry pick..................u cherry pick and it will kill ya buddy i hope this info helps u out and sorry u lost today my friend because u lose we alllose on this forum

marty

Thanks MArty,

I just cant play them all, so I guess I do cherry pick. This is why I am just going to stick with NBA and NFL. I do very well with them. The problem with college is that I end up playing games I can't name one player on, better to just stay away altogether.
                          NBA is a joke

Comment

Thanks MArty,

I just cant play them all, so I guess I do cherry pick. This is why I am just going to stick with NBA and NFL. I do very well with them. The problem with college is that I end up playing games I can't name one player on, better to just stay away altogether.
                            LMAO...right there with ya pal....

Comment

Working...
                            X