Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spears 10* CBB Florida @ Ga. Southern

CBB Florida vs Ga Southern
    I would post more but with Christmas around the corner i get to play much less than I would like.--

sometimes I feel like I am so poor that I have to fart to have a (s)cent in my pocket.

But I wll throw out a few shackles on this play. If you follow then I wish ya the best of luck!

I prefer to only post my strongest play and can go many days without feeling the need to post or wait till I have a strong feel on a game. I love to read others that are accomplishing this with ease as well on this site. I believe that it is a solid betting strategy.

10* 582 Florida -8 1/2 1st half

Average power rating of opponents played: GA SOUTHERN 65.6, FLORIDA 63.9

Both teams have lost only one game this season and Ga Southern will be a tough opponent I believe overall.
    The disparity is in the First and Second half of play.

Florida comes out strong and avg. 52 points in the first half at home- Overall 45.2 points in the first half of all games. They do not do as well in the second half and they are young with a great degree of talent.
    Southern Ga. fires at 31.8 in the first half of away games and 36.2 overall.
    This is quite a disparity as So. Ga is a fine second half team and will bring the game closer to the mark in the second half.
    "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

BOL with the Gators 1st half play Spear!!!
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Good luck Spear!! I will take a look!!

Comment

thanks for the tip spear!

Comment

Spear

BOL on your half time bomb today!!!!!!!!!!! GV
          I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Spear

do you only like the 1st half? would you lay 14 for the whole game?

thanks,

junior

Comment

Originally posted by junior
              Spear

do you only like the 1st half? would you lay 14 for the whole game?

thanks,

junior
              The public is on Florida and Fla State had no problem with them in the first game of the season. This is another away game for Florida as they have not been at home for the entire season. Fl State also handed Florida its loss.
              I like the first half but realize the last 5 games for each have been about even on the scoring for the first half. This is an oversight on my part but I believe the Gators are not going to take them lightly (a winning team) and will come out firing on all cylinders!.
              Because Ga Southern is at home and they are a good second half team- I would rather make the play on the first half.

Correction to first post- Ga. Southern away.
              Last edited by Spearit; 12-15-2007, 02:21 PM.

Comment

Florida is #1 in the country in FG %. Thats right but they have played to such a pityful opposition realm. But so has Ga. Southern. Hodges will have some back spasms but is good to go.

On both playing Fla State and having about a 10 point difference in their losses to them- it lends some credentials to the difference between these teams if common opponent can be a guide.

Donovan has tried to "mix up the schedule to get the team ready for the SEC season" and matchup on Jan 15th. I find that quite lame as only 11 teams have played an easier schedule so far.

Comment

poor

You think thats poor. We were so poor when I was little if you did'nt wake up with a hard on chrismas day you did'nt have anything to play with.

Comment

good luck with tha 10* play, Spearit! keep'er goin!

Comment

Working...
                    X