Frequent Flyers picks for Saturday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frequent Flyers picks for Saturday!

Ok I'm 8-1 in my last 9 picks lets go 11-1 today!

Pick #1 Bobcats @ Hawks over 184: This game has gone over this mark the last 3 times these teams have played each other. I think the same will happen tonight.

Pick #2 Grizzlies +12.5 @ Magic: The Grizz have only lost this badly 3 times this whole season. This is really on more of a hutch that I'm picking this one. I just think since they have only lost this badly 3 times out of 22 games, and since this is their logest losing streak of the year I think they will try and turn that around also tonight.

Pick #3 Mavericks +3 @ Rockets: The Mavericks have only lost to the Rockets once in the last ten games they have played them, and they are the underdog here? I'm going to take this +3 on the Mavericks.

I hope one day they talk about me, and say I knew him when he was just a kid.

110-92 all time picking.

+12.85 Units

BOL today flyers...keep it going bud!!!
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

BOL Freaky Flyer!!! New name, you have been a downright freak with your picks, stay hot bro!
      NBA is a joke

Comment

good luck with tha payz, Flyers! keep ball'n!

Comment

Gl Fly
          Let's Hammer the Book.

Comment

1-1 so far today...now I need the Mavericks to beat Houston...lets go.

110-92 all time picking.

+12.85 Units

Comment

I Liked All Of Your Picks Today, But Only Ended Up Taking The Mavs...your Griz Analysis Was Spot On...wish I Had Followed...let's Get The Mavs In!!!

Comment

Hit the Mavs play also 2-1 for the day and some more money if you followed. 10-2

110-92 all time picking.

+12.85 Units

Comment

Working...
                X