SNAG (semialmostnewguy) few plays for SAT====>>>>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks

to everyone!! Hope these bring you some extra santa bucks after the day is over if you dabble in them.

Jmarty............DON'T parlay the top three. Basketball parlays ALONE on the spread are deadly. Money lines are different, of course, if you can get them. Lines vary a LOT compared to getting them on Friday night compared to today. However, we do gain on some plays like Purdue going to the dog from a -1! Other favorites usually rise except for the HUGE double digit dogs that will normally drop.

If you play the top three straight up and a 4 star goes down you still are up 5 units. That profit gets cut by essentially going only 2-2 on them even if you drop a only a unit. You would be better to beer parlay something like this:

T.TECH +205 / X-MEN -135 / DALLAS C. -550 / MINN&CHI (O)43~~~~~~~~~~~~~100 for 1098.00

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL TODAY!!! Goldv
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

thanks and good luck VIKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Big 5* Winner With Purdue!!! Thanks Goldvike, And Keep Them Coming!!!

Comment

Congrats Goldvike! Nice call on Purdue
          "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

great day buddy
            rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Working...
            X