Frequent Flyers picks for Friday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frequent Flyers picks for Friday!

6-0 lets see if we cant make it 9-0 hitting all 3 tonight.

Pick #1 Jazz @ Portland +6: Portland beat the Jazz at their house have a 5 game winning streak and their a underdog? I'm taking the +6 here.

Pick #2 Lakers +6.5 @ Golden St.: The Lakers have won 9 out of their last 10 games playing Golden St. They also have a 4 game winning streak going into this game. I like the Lakers here to win this game outright.

Pick #3 Kings @ 76ers -4.5: The 76ers are hot as of late and the Kings have not played well away. That is why I'm taking them here tonight.
    I hope one day they talk about me, and say I knew him when he was just a kid.

110-92 all time picking.

+12.85 Units

GL on the action Flyers

Comment

Congrats on your recent success and good luck again tonight flyers!!!
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Fucking 76ers are sucking ass for me down 13 with only 3:10 left this is going to be my first loss in 3 days. 21 turnovers by the 76ers great job guys
        Last edited by flyersfootball; 12-14-2007, 09:28 PM.

110-92 all time picking.

+12.85 Units

Comment

good luck on tha late 1, Flyers!

Comment

2-1 baby woohoo 8-1 in my last 3 days I'm on FIRE!!!!Sorry bragging a little, but I'm gaining alot of money recently.

110-92 all time picking.

+12.85 Units

Comment

He dude you deserve to brag! Stay locked in bro and hope you stay hot.

Comment

Congrats! keep'er goin!

Comment

Working...
                X