Nhl Fri

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nhl Fri

Hey gents- got some time at work today to throw a couple plays out there....One biggie and smaller one...The wild got hit with the Flu bug....Gaborik-Voros-Belanger-Schultz and just heard Rolston and Burns got hit... also no Koivu... who's gonna score ? the wild have 4 goals in their last 4 , meanwhile have giving up 13 .... spells doom to me ! This will be one of my larger plays this season... Got to believe this line will rise before late tonight .also a smaller play on the Buffalo game.

ANA (FULL ) ---- (- 145 )

BUF/WSH OVER 5.5 ( -120 )

GOOD LUCK TO ALL !

BOL tonite tash. Cash em buddy.
    Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

With ya on Ana buddy

Good luck to us and hope you have a Merry Christmas Tash
      Questions, comments, complaints:
      [email protected]

Comment

I'll join you, good luck

Comment

I read about this flu bug this morning and am even gonna take them straight up along with my parlay with them and the Canes...good luck tonight buddy and nice to see you post!!!
          SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

GL tonite Tash

Comment

Thanks guys ! a few of them did skate in the morning skate around and Lemaire said he's not sure what the lines would be until game time. Backstrom is out and Harding is in... As long as the Ducks stay away from the stupid penalties....should be good ! gettin GIGGY with it ! lol

Comment

Originally posted by tash
                Thanks guys ! a few of them did skate in the morning skate around and Lemaire said he's not sure what the lines would be until game time. Backstrom is out and Harding is in... As long as the Ducks stay away from the stupid penalties....should be good ! gettin GIGGY with it ! lol
                Yea thats what killed them vs the Canucks on Wednesday....lets hope they play more disciplined tonight!!!
                SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                  Yea thats what killed them vs the Canucks on Wednesday....lets hope they play more disciplined tonight!!!

yes- I really follow this team closely....at times I just wonder at some of their mistakes...

Comment

Best of luck Tash---have that over buddy---but at 6!!

Comment

Working...
                    X