Monday BIG BIG NFL play!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday BIG BIG NFL play!

I'm actually gonna have other plays this weekend, and will actually have time to post them, but.... I don't see this line going to 10.5, and I could see it going to 9.5, so I'm taking it now at 10.

10 units is a HUGE play for me, as I've only posted one other this year and it won.

Monday:

BEARS +10 (10 units!!)
    Last edited by Gookis; 12-14-2007, 03:12 PM.

BOL with the Bears on Monday night....risky play going against a Bears team that has nothing to play for however....but I hope you nail it!!!
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gookis
      I'm actually gonna have other plays this weekend, and will actually have time to post them, but.... I don't see this line going to 10.5, and I could see it going to 9.5, so I'm taking it now at 10.

10 units is a HUGE play for me, as I've only posted one other this year and it won.

Monday:

BEARS +10 (10 units!!)
      Bol with the Bears!!! I am on the other side though I think Minn wins handedly.

Good luck to all!!!

Comment

GL Gookis !

Comment

GL Gookis on the BIG MONEY play

Comment

good luck with tha big play on Da Bearz, Gookis!

Comment

like it. GL gookis
              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

i like this play also. how can the vikings be 10 point favs over any nfl team? The bears were in the superbowl last year and these teams know each other well. I understand that the bears are out of the playoffs but 10 point dogs to the viks?

2 problems though

1. no running game for the bears, so the viks will be able to force kyle orton to throw the ball.

2. kyle orton is your starting quarterback and this plays right into the viks hands.

these 2 question marks will be the only reason that they cover this spread. the bears defense got humilated in chicago earlier this year versus peterson so hopefully they can show up here.

bol!

Comment

I was wrong, as this line has moved to 11 now! I use a local, so I'm sure I will get it at either 10.5 or 11, so I like it even more. For my record, I will use the 10 I posted. Hopefully the line movement is the only thing I am wrong about here!

Had a huge week! May increase my units on tonights game!

Comment

2-0 on 10 units!!

Comment

Good job Gookis!! New girl is HOT!!!

Comment

Nice call with the Bears tonight Gook!!!

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X