AppSt/Del

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AppSt/Del

App St will not have their starting cornerback Woazeah (not sure of the spelling) tonight. Coach Moore suspended him for a team infraction. This might come into play since the QB for Del has passed for like 4,000 yds or something like that. I think that I read somewhere that the QB & RB has accounted for all but two touchdowns on offense or some ridiculous stat like that.
    I was leaning to AppSt because of their overall team speed, but now am going to buy a half and take the Fighting Blue Hens + 7. What the heck is a fighting blue hen, never saw a blue chicken. Also, hate their helmets.

GLYA!!!

Good luck buddy! Have you heard a weather report? Last I heard it was supposed to be bad.

Comment

30% chance of rain, some light wind is the last I heard

Comment

Thanks! I'm gonna jump on the Hens with ya

Comment

Sounds good I'm on it. My buddy actually owns joeflacco.com. He thinks he's actually going to make money off this if Flacco gets drafted highly

Comment

Originally posted by hokie99
            Sounds good I'm on it. My buddy actually owns joeflacco.com. He thinks he's actually going to make money off this if Flacco gets drafted highly

Comment

flacco is for real - and this might be a great spot to take the points since most people only know app state from their big win over michigan....dave wannestadt gives pitt fans yet another reason to hate him by single-handedly driving flacco out of pittsburgh so he could field another under-performing team

Comment

BOL tonight Wake man!!!

whos playing?
                SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

BOL Wakeman,

I know the starting guard for Delaware, Corey Nicholson. My son went to high school with him and they played basketball together until he blew up with football. Kid is talented but dumb as a rock. Good luck, I will be routing for them, probably not gonna bet it though.
                  NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1
                    BOL Wakeman,

I know the starting guard for Delaware, Corey Nicholson. My son went to high school with him and they played basketball together until he blew up with football. Kid is talented but dumb as a rock. Good luck, I will be routing for them, probably not gonna bet it though.
                    LMAO...talented dumbass huh...
                    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Hey what about this Under if the QB isnt playing 69- is alot of points if half your offense isnt playing

Comment

Not quite sure of your post, unless you misunderstood. The starting Cornerback for the Mountaineers is out. As far as the total goes, I'm putting a small play on the over. Both teams can score.
                        GL!!!

Comment

Thats what im saying if he is out that seem like a hell of alot of point if your starting QB is not playing and got suspended that means it just happened

Comment

Originally posted by Steortex
                            Thats what im saying if he is out that seem like a hell of alot of point if your starting QB is not playing and got suspended that means it just happened
                            Dude. Are you drunk? He said the CORNERBACK is out for ASU. He did not say anything about the QB being out.
                            Last edited by SundevilSam; 12-14-2007, 05:44 PM.
                            Fight, Devils Down The Field. Fight With Your Might And Don't Ever Yield.

Comment

love this game all over the blue hens palko is the real deal he usually starts off slow but brings it home i am taking them plus the 6

Comment

Working...
                              X