HEY CHADO Lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HEY CHADO Lol

everytiMe i clink on YOUR THREAD I GET KNOCKED OF THE NET WHAT GIVES I HAVE TRY 10 TIMRES AND IT IS ONLY ON YOUR THREAD LMAO SO COULD U PUT YOUR HOCKEY GAMES U LIKE HERE THANKS THAT REALLY WEIRD
    THANKS BUDDY GLLLLLLL
    GETER DONE PEACE
    U GOT A HUNCH BET A BUNCH
    THINK LONG THINK WRONG

ROLLLLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    BAMA BAMA BAMA

Won again last night with the Sabres getting the job done at home. Chugga chugga lets keep this train roling right along. My play of the week (POW) goes for tonight so lets nail it. There are 10 games in the NHL for this evening and I like these selections:

55 Montreal Canadiens (+140) (1 unit ) OT included ML

57/58 Ottawa Senators / Pittsburgh Penguins OVER 6.0 (-120) (1 unit ) OT included

68 St. Louis Blues (-145) (2 units ) POW OT included ML
    The Blues own one of the best home records in the NHL @ 10-3-1 and goaltender Manny Legace returns to the line-up tonight from injury. In 5 games in his career vs the Panthers he holds a 2-0-3 record and has only given up a total of 8 goals for a GAA average of just 1.52 and an outstanding .955 save percentage. Also, the Panthers are 2-9-2 in their last 13 games vs. the Blues and St. Louis has won 6 straight vs the Panthers at home.

PS - Will post Thursday night NFL selection in a bit...

AS ALWAYS, GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!!
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

i hope that helps, and that is weird that his thread knocks you off
      Questions, comments, complaints:
      [email protected]

Comment

Well you already missed the play on the Habs ML but the other two that havent started are PIT/OTT over 6.0 and my Play of the Week is a rocko special on your Blues baby!!!

Love your Blues tonight....big play for me!!!

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Working...
        X