No announcement yet.

Mitchell Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ive been telling my buddies for 5 years that Clemens has been juicing. Hes was over 40 and still dominant. He mysteriously took 1/2 a year off after the steroid scandal started to become public. And now that he's scared to juice he's overweight and pitching bad. Surprise, surprise!
    Check out all of my past picks at www.Byeweekpicks.com
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/Byeweekpicks

2014 NFL Record: 36-30-1 (55%), +5.5 units

2013 NFL Record: 34-26-1 (57%)

2012 NFL Record: 41-30-2 (58%)
    +9 units (1unit=6% of bankroll)

2011 NFL record: 34-25-2 (58%)
    +3.4 units

2010 NFL Record: 29-16-2 (64%)
    +15.1 units

2009 NFL Record: 37-24-4 (61%)
    +16.3 units

2008 NFL Record: 39-24-3 (62%)
    +16.8 Units

2007 NFL Record: 42-27-2 (61%)
    +14.7 Units

Comment

• clemens played in the world baseball classic which required him to pass olympic level testing.

i'm not saying he's innocent, but they will never be able to prove anything on him, and have much less to go on with clemens (no balco, no paper trail like the other guys in the mithcell report, no failed tests) than they do with others.

Comment

• you're right molta
        Check out all of my past picks at www.Byeweekpicks.com
        Twitter: https://twitter.com/Byeweekpicks

2014 NFL Record: 36-30-1 (55%), +5.5 units

2013 NFL Record: 34-26-1 (57%)

2012 NFL Record: 41-30-2 (58%)
        +9 units (1unit=6% of bankroll)

2011 NFL record: 34-25-2 (58%)
        +3.4 units

2010 NFL Record: 29-16-2 (64%)
        +15.1 units

2009 NFL Record: 37-24-4 (61%)
        +16.3 units

2008 NFL Record: 39-24-3 (62%)
        +16.8 Units

2007 NFL Record: 42-27-2 (61%)
        +14.7 Units

Comment

• 60 million dollars!!! And the the guy basically interviewed two people. Players had their stuff shipped to the stadiums, do you think they really thought they were doing something wrong? A lot of this shit was sold over the counter at GNC. Everyone knew Mark McGwire was taking Ando, nobody cared. Now you expect me to care. These a-holes turned their heads when they were getting rich off the baseball players, and now they want to bury them, and even worse they're just burying a select few. Fuck Bud Selig, you douche bag, we didn't need your stupid 60 million dollar report.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigWeiner
            60 million dollars!!! And the the guy basically interviewed two people. Players had their stuff shipped to the stadiums, do you think they really thought they were doing something wrong? A lot of this shit was sold over the counter at GNC. Everyone knew Mark McGwire was taking Ando, nobody cared. Now you expect me to care. These a-holes turned their heads when they were getting rich off the baseball players, and now they want to bury them, and even worse they're just burying a select few. Fuck Bud Selig, you douche bag, we didn't need your stupid 60 million dollar report.
            right on bigw.

this is supposed to be a full report on steriods in baseball, and this is what we get, testimony from two guys from one city??? barely anything on mcgwire or palmeiro (the only main guy who actually failed a test)????

gimme a break.

and no prominent red sox, but thats just a coincidence. not one prominent met, but a coincidence too. and no brewer,

Comment

• Originally posted by molta02
              right on bigw.

this is supposed to be a full report on steriods in baseball, and this is what we get, testimony from two guys from one city??? barely anything on mcgwire or palmeiro (the only main guy who actually failed a test)????

gimme a break.

and no prominent red sox, but thats just a coincidence. not one prominent met, but a coincidence too. and no brewer,
              Exactly. Now what, we still don't know who took steriods, did Sosa? He's not on the list. Why did they waste 60 million on this garbage. It's still gonna be guesses and speculation.

Comment

• Jose Canseco: They Forgot A-Rod

On the one hand, it's hard to take anything that Jose Canseco says or does too seriously: the guy is an admitted publicity hound and clearly tries to insert himself into the spotlight. But on the other hand, this whole steroid investigation probably wouldn't have gotten off the ground were it not for Canseco's book.

So, with that in mind, his thoughts on the matter are both interesting yet worthy of a huge grain of salt. What does he think of the Mitchell Report? He thinks it contains a glaring omission: Alex Rodriguez. From the New York Daily News:

"All I can say is the Mitchell Report is incomplete," Canseco said. "I could not believe that (Rodriguez's) name was not in the report."
                [...]
                "It's laughable," Canseco said of the list, which included such stars as Roger Clemens, Andy Pettitte, Barry Bonds and Miguel Tejada. "I heard the report, I saw the list of players and there are definitely a lot of players missing. I don't know what they accomplished or what they are trying to prove."

It's not the first time Canseco has suggested A-Rod might be up to no good -- last July he made waves by saying he had "stuff" on Rodriguez that would appear in his next book, though he never clarified what exactly that "stuff" might be. The Post wasn't able to contact A-Rod for comment, but I'd be surprised if he came out with anything other than a standard issue denial. If he really had nothing to hide, though, why not sue Canseco for slander or libel? Because staying curiously quiet while allowing someone else to profit from such blatant accusations looks awfully bad.

Comment

Working...
                X