Can You See It Now!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can You See It Now!!!

Im sure even the Pats fans out there (The Bandwagon Is OverFlowing) would admit but can you see this..

14-0 New England Patriots LOSE to 0-14 Miami Dolphins.. Now that shit would be funny as fuck..

Could happen as they were talking about Miami beating the Patriots I think last year to knock them into a 1 game loss.

I would rather see NE lose a regular season game and go too & win the SB. Than to see them go 16-0 in the regular season only to lose in the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
      Could happen as they were talking about Miami beating the Patriots I think last year to knock them into a 1 game loss.

I would rather see NE lose a regular season game and go too & win the SB. Than to see them go 16-0 in the regular season only to lose in the playoffs.
      I agree with that.. I hope they lose in the regular season and the playoffs though so my Cowboys wont have to meet them again

Comment

The last game was sickening with Shula and every other old Dolphin guy there cheering on the Ravens. Shit will probably go on for the next 3 games.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
          The last game was sickening with Shula and every other old Dolphin guy there cheering on the Ravens. Shit will probably go on for the next 3 games.
          yup just think what it will be when they beat the jets and they play miami... Man Balty had em beat but that fuckwad called timeout..

Comment

oh man....we will probably be watching that game with great intensity for about 3 min until the pat's go up 21-0. haha...i REALLY thought bmore was going to do it....everyone thinks that most teams bounce back after a bad performance (vs. the eagles) but most fail again the next game.....bmore got half robbed....but to see them fall to miami....would be great
            1 = $25

MLB Posted (as of 4/15) - 20-11 +21.86

God have mercy on the man who doubts what he's sure of

Comment

Originally posted by vondie
              oh man....we will probably be watching that game with great intensity for about 3 min until the pat's go up 21-0. haha...i REALLY thought bmore was going to do it....everyone thinks that most teams bounce back after a bad performance (vs. the eagles) but most fail again the next game.....bmore got half robbed....but to see them fall to miami....would be great
              oh fuck tmac.....i think we will be accused of whining!
              1 = $25

MLB Posted (as of 4/15) - 20-11 +21.86

God have mercy on the man who doubts what he's sure of

Comment

Working...
              X