Stars acquire D Lampman from Lightning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stars acquire D Lampman from Lightning

DALLAS - Dallas acquired defenceman Bryce Lampman from Tampa Bay on Monday, the first trade by the Stars since firing their general manager last week and making Brett Hull a co-general manager.

The Stars sent defenceman Mario Scalzo to Tampa Bay.

Lampman will report to the Iowa Stars, the team's primary development affiliate in the American Hockey League.
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

hey chado - I was watching the montreal feed for their game last night against the lightning, and the announcers were constantly fueling trade rumors of the habs getting vinny lecavalier...I used to live in tampa - and those fans will revolt if their cornerstone is dealt in the prime of his career....montreal has always coveted him, and I can understand that - but there is nobody they can offer that will make the trade worthy in my opinion - thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by drugstuntman
        hey chado - I was watching the montreal feed for their game last night against the lightning, and the announcers were constantly fueling trade rumors of the habs getting vinny lecavalier...I used to live in tampa - and those fans will revolt if their cornerstone is dealt in the prime of his career....montreal has always coveted him, and I can understand that - but there is nobody they can offer that will make the trade worthy in my opinion - thoughts?
        I heard that last night too....see the thing is I dont do the fantasy thing and I am not aware of how much each player is making so I cant really but up a strong point but in regrds to this but from what I have heard I guess the lightning cant continue to pay ALL THREE of Lecavalier, Richards, AND St. Louis what they are getting for much longer....dont know who the Habs could offer for him...I'll be more than willing to give you guys Michael Ryder...

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
          I heard that last night too....see the thing is I dont do the fantasy thing and I am not aware of how much each player is making so I cant really but up a strong point but in regrds to this but from what I have heard I guess the lightning cant continue to pay ALL THREE of Lecavalier, Richards, AND St. Louis what they are getting for much longer....dont know who the Habs could offer for him...I'll be more than willing to give you guys Michael Ryder...
          the bolts have been searching for a goalie since khabibulin left, but I don't think huet is on their radar...I just know the fans there love vinny because he can score and handle the rough stuff, I'd much rather lose richards or st. louis

Comment

and you rip Doc ....

Comment

Nice pic Chado

Comment

No way that got Lampman that awsome, now all i need to do is find out who that is.
                I hope one day they talk about me, and say I knew him when he was just a kid.

110-92 all time picking.

+12.85 Units

Comment

Originally posted by Spark

and you rip Doc ....
                  Didnt you see like the 7 NHL trade threads I made today to spite Doc...

Comment

Working...
                  X