Wednesday's Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday's Card

i don't usually do this, but i have a lot of games i like today.

NBA
    1.raptor's -3 (3-1 last 3 @ atl)
    2.raptors/atl over 186 (3 of lat 4 over @ atl)
    3.pacers/cav's over 199.5 ( cav's D not the same as last year, pacers are trying too run the ball)
    4.spurs/gs over 213 ( 3 of 4 over last 3 yrs @ gs. gs 8 of 10 over @ hame this year & 7 of 8 when total is 210 or greater)

NHL
    1.pitt/phil over 5.5 ( 7 of 9 over last 3 yrs at phil )
    2. montreal -160 ( mont 3-1 last 3 @ home vs tb, tb played last night, 3rd game in 4 nights, mont last game was sat. should be rested )

gl cappers
    The difference between genius and stupidity, is that genius has it's limits.

Einstien

good luck tonight DD

Comment

Good Luck DD with Tuesday card playing on Wednesday you should Sweep...LOL.....
      THE ART OF BEING WISE IS THE ART OF KNOWING WHAT TO OVERLOOK...

Comment

Bol Dd!

Comment

gl dave
          jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

BOL on all your plays tonite dd.
            Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

BOL with your plays for tonight David...I hope your right about my Habs!!!
              SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SACPAC
                Good Luck DD with Tuesday card playing on Wednesday you should Sweep...LOL.....

Yeah that would be the way to pick. Best of luck tonight though on your "Wednesday" picks.
                I hope one day they talk about me, and say I knew him when he was just a kid.

110-92 all time picking.

+12.85 Units

Comment

i can't berlieve i put wednesday's plays for tuesday, but thats what happens when you need sleep. i've been working too many hours lately. hopefully 4 more years i retire.
                  gl guys
                  The difference between genius and stupidity, is that genius has it's limits.

Einstien

Comment

Originally posted by detroitdavid
                    i can't berlieve i put wednesday's plays for tuesday, but thats what happens when you need sleep. i've been working too many hours lately. hopefully 4 more years i retire.
                    gl guys
                    these guys are brutal!! It isn't wednesday yet SHIT!!! I thought I lost a day!! GL DD!!

Comment

Working...
                    X