Question for the vets.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for the vets.

I'm still kinda of new to betting I'm only 18 years old so I havent bet alot of games, just my 3 picks of the day system, for about a month now. I'm currently 47-33, or .587% I was wondering if I was doing very good at all compared to some of the rest of you pickers on this site.
    I hope one day they talk about me, and say I knew him when he was just a kid.

110-92 all time picking.

+12.85 Units

58% is good especially over the long haul. That is on football and basketball.

Comment

If you go 58% or your lifetime you will be wearing diamonds.

Nice start, be patient and stick to your best 3 a day, disipline is KEY!!
      NBA is a joke

Comment

The key to this whole thing is discipline and money management, but these can be very hard to maintain considering most gamblers mentality.

Also, 58% is very good. The first thing to realize that anything over 60% for the long haul is nearly unattainable, and you need to realize that if you hit 58% over a long period of time, you'd be making some serious $$$$$$$$$$$.

Being a new bettor, I'm sure you have dreams of hitting 75% or whatever, because I'm sure we all did at one point. Realizing whats a realistic % to hit will really help you out.

Comment

just keep what you doing.....ur doing a great job....post more of your picks so i can follow ...lol
          "dont judge me in one week, judge me the whole season."

Comment

If you could see how many services would jump at 58%, you would be quite amazed. Please be wize enough that cold streaks are a part of the scenario as well. Having just a couple of plays keeps you sane. Also, if you can, go back and see what you have a tendency to win on. As with me- I have a knack for totals and toil at sides. Its like looking at your golf game to see where you are losing strokes. Good Luck and remember that this is an unreal world- the money you are putting up generally gets taken by the House. You have to hit 55 to 56% to win most of the time due to the vig. You are above that now. Also remember, your family and inner circle is your life - not gambling!
            "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Dont borrow money to gamble
              Dont chase games when losing
              If you hire a service, ask questions before believing hype
              Dont bet with your heart
              Gambling should be a hobby, not a way to make a living
              Questions, comments, complaints:
              [email protected]

Comment

Jc Is So Rignt, Do It For Fun. "you Aint Gonna Get Rich"
                jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
                  Dont borrow money to gamble
                  Dont chase games when losing
                  If you hire a service, ask questions before believing hype
                  Dont bet with your heart
                  Gambling should be a hobby, not a way to make a living
                  SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Bump- I want more thoughts on this subject.
                    I hope one day they talk about me, and say I knew him when he was just a kid.

110-92 all time picking.

+12.85 Units

Comment

Working...
                    X