NBA Dogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Dogs

Guys, I've been cashing huge parlays in the NBA working the crap out of money lines. I do round robins (where they do all possible 2 or 3 team parlays) with a bunch of money lines. It's low risk high reward to the max.

If somehow Mil can win outright, tonight will be a risk 60, win close to 1,000. Even if they don't, 3 of my 6 $10 parlays will hit at around $200 each.

I don't think I'm ever playing the lines in the NBA again. For a +600 to hit in football, it has to be a miracle...but any given night in the NBA the heat can beat the suns. It's insane.

Anyone else do this? I've been doing this for about 3 weeks with a great return.

GL on Milwaukee, I need that under and as you can see under my avatar "I hate betting unders"!

Your system sounds good - do you wheel one good dog with a few or just random combos?? Dogs have been barking lately in the NBA!
    NBA is a joke

Comment

I stayed away from the Dallas Knick game luckily because 1 I'm a mavs fan, and 2 I bet the mavs -8....

But I rarely stay away from the big dogs. Since I play such low parlays $5/10 each, there isn't a huge downside...I'm really just hoping 2 dogs hit. Love home dogs. The Miami win was just insane. This win will earn me a whole week of losses. I like my chances of 2 dogs winning outright.

Comment

sounds like a good system, do you post your games on here

Comment

if so i'll look for them and may try them myself, gl with milw, hope they cash for ya

Comment

Shit if you hit this Milk game if your anything like me them 5 and 10 pars will be $25pars come tomorrow. But be smart not like me

Comment

Originally posted by rob91480
              sounds like a good system, do you post your games on here
              Nah...I'm just a creepy voyeur with this place. Get some ideas for games, and then play em if I like em.

Comment

Originally posted by ericeric
                Guys, I've been cashing huge parlays in the NBA working the crap out of money lines. I do round robins (where they do all possible 2 or 3 team parlays) with a bunch of money lines. It's low risk high reward to the max.

If somehow Mil can win outright, tonight will be a risk 60, win close to 1,000. Even if they don't, 3 of my 6 $10 parlays will hit at around $200 each.

I don't think I'm ever playing the lines in the NBA again. For a +600 to hit in football, it has to be a miracle...but any given night in the NBA the heat can beat the suns. It's insane.

Anyone else do this? I've been doing this for about 3 weeks with a great return.
                yeah I wish I would of had 10 on this---put this in for 50---would of paid 2370---been doing bad lately so I played for two bucks LOL!!!Ticket # 34764645 Placed: ONLINE-1 on: 12/10/2007 @ 03:59 PM WIN Risking 2.00 To Win 94.00
                PARLAY (2 TEAMS)
                12/10/2007 @ 04:13 PM [701] ATLANTA +500 - NBA - WIN
                12/10/2007 @ 06:13 PM [707] MIAMI +700 - NBA - WIN

I see what you are saying buddy--keep playing they do pay off!!If If I wasn't a pussy I would be gloating right now!!

Comment

Originally posted by bryce
                  yeah I wish I would of had 10 on this---put this in for 50---would of paid 2370---been doing bad lately so I played for two bucks LOL!!!Ticket # 34764645 Placed: ONLINE-1 on: 12/10/2007 @ 03:59 PM WIN Risking 2.00 To Win 94.00
                  PARLAY (2 TEAMS)
                  12/10/2007 @ 04:13 PM [701] ATLANTA +500 - NBA - WIN
                  12/10/2007 @ 06:13 PM [707] MIAMI +700 - NBA - WIN

I see what you are saying buddy--keep playing they do pay off!!If If I wasn't a pussy I would be gloating right now!!
                  Damn - you got better odds than me...I got +450 and +625. Either way, we're on the same page.

Comment

dam the bucks CHOKED

Comment

Sorry about the Bucks bro, Sac is not that good even though they have a great home record. I won my under on this and wanted to take the bucks on the ML, good value. Would have lost that but I think it had value, no way I lay 240 on the fav here.
                      NBA is a joke

Comment

It's alright...not gonna get greedy. Cashing 3, 2-way parlays with a +625 in the mix = one goooooood night.

Comment

Originally posted by ericeric
                          It's alright...not gonna get greedy. Cashing 3, 2-way parlays with a +625 in the mix = one goooooood night.

Nice catch bud!! My local has a min of $25 on all parlays...thats why i don't do to many of those RR's. I like to play um though, if you catch all your teams you bank!!
                          $100/unit

They are all booger eaters!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KR-V3
                            Nice catch bud!! My local has a min of $25 on all parlays...thats why i don't do to many of those RR's. I like to play um though, if you catch all your teams you bank!!
                            I have a $25 min. as well and it fvkin sucks !

I appreciate my old book so much more for offering ALL money lines at least a day in advance of the games. Unlike this 60 minute bull!
                            I was hoping that my $25 minimum would enforce discipline and restraint...hasn't been the case I'm down a little since week 1 NFL ...except its the COllege foots & NBA thats been hurting me. I get stuck playing catch up on Sunday trying to compensate for the shitty Monday-Saturday results.

Anyway good luck on those parlays eric and everyone else playing 'em!

Comment

I was all over Miami last night- Never thought to include ML dog parlays.
                              "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Working...
                              X