Chado's Picks for Monday!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DDP713
    but Im even for the day and I need to make a nhl/nba parlay nowww chado!
    speaking like a true degenerate

alright...im going milwaukee bucks + 6, kings +1 1/2

nice work today chado. definitley a good decision on your part to pull the reigns back a little bit and go with 1 unit plays early on in the season.

I have the most problems myself early on in the season. good luck with you the rest of the way
    No kidding...I was down over 18 units on the season and knew I was doing something wrong because I dont roll like this with my NHL....last season I played all games for just single units (except the one per week) and sure enough had a good season.....every since I reverted back to my old ways I have gained over 14 units back over the last month with all but two being one unit plays and am now down only 4 units on the season and 7 games above .500!!!

Classic example of this too was on Saturday night when I swept my 1 unit plays going (3-0) but lost my 2 unit POW...of course right....exactly my point....Spark does this very succesfully....NEVER a game over a unit...all flat bets.....
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Hey Chad...any opinion on the late NHL for us chronics??? Any value with LA at +120?? Thanks!!!
      $100/unit

They are all booger eaters!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DDP713

nice job chado! I was with ya on the caps. but had to take them -125 , oh well i'll take the W ANYDAY!

any leans or thoughts on VAN -140 @ LA + 120
        O/U 5 1/2 ?
        great this is like the one time I didn't check your thread before the game started.........and someone even asked you about the game I wanted to ask about. KINGS

Comment

Working...
        X