MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

i saw the fight and hatton was standing his ground and Floyd is just tooo good, started to jab him and then picked him apart....Floyd was dominant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    jordanrules..................

Comment

Nothin major.....Mayweather said he isnt fighting again.....Hatton semed incoherent and kept saying the same shit even though Merhcant asked him about 5 diff questions

Mayweather is the best boxer on the face of the earth at this time and I truly feel if he just keeps fighting whoever they put in front of him right now he should kill them all....but thse fights just wont get the cash hes gettin now and present more risk then what hes dealing with now so I guess he just assumes its not worth it

PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
        Nothin major.....Mayweather said he isnt fighting again.....Hatton semed incoherent and kept saying the same shit even though Merhcant asked him about 5 diff questions

Mayweather is the best boxer on the face of the earth at this time and I truly feel if he just keeps fighting whoever they put in front of him right now he should kill them all....but thse fights just wont get the cash hes gettin now and present more risk then what hes dealing with now so I guess he just assumes its not worth it

PEACE

HAD A FEELING HE WAS GOING TO RETIRE.HE DID IT IN STYLE AS WELL.WAS HE HIS USUAL COCKY SELF OR WAS HE HUMBLE
        HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
        0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan
          HAD A FEELING HE WAS GOING TO RETIRE.HE DID IT IN STYLE AS WELL.WAS HE HIS USUAL COCKY SELF OR WAS HE HUMBLE
          Very humble....gave Hatton tons of love and called him a great fighter and said he loves all of the UK and their fans so he was playing it to the crowd but was coming across as very likeable

PEACE

Comment

Very humble....gave Hatton tons of love and called him a great fighter and said he loves all of the UK and their fans so he was playing it to the crowd but was coming across as very likeable

PEACE

WOW A CHANGED MAN??
            HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
            0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

A boxer should never be "retired" until the day they die.
              NSA's NBA Game Of The Year was on Dallas -4.5 on March 31. Orlando won 108-99. It was a cloudy day for Sonny LaFouchi.

Comment

PEACE
                That's 100% accurate. The first time he said that about the UK fans, I thought he was being sarcastic. But the 2nd time, I could tell he was serious. I just wished he answered Lampley's question when he butted in about they a Grand Rapids man was wearing Ohio State colors!
                O..H.........I..O!

2010 NCAA Football: 4-3-1

2010 NFL: 0-0

2009-2010 NCAA Basketball: 30-23-1

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. T
                  A boxer should never be "retired" until the day they die.
                  VERY TRUE STATEMENT
                  HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                  0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Working...
                  X