Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy with a couple of plays====>

Hey all,

Saw Woody on here a few times early this year and thought I would try and share a couple of plays now and then when I have time to try and help out. Won't be often but will try when I can. Won't have time to reply or do the normal thanks in threads either as time is a premium but will try to do a little bit to help.

College hoops is the goldmine next to MLB year after year surpassing all other sports in profits. The biggest money dogs to kill your bank are normally the NFL, NBA and college foots in that order.

It will take another week or two for all the lines to shake out before good reads and line moves can make a nice addition to your Christmas stockings though.

Many of the "BEST" plays can only be made after looking at very late line moves based on money allocations. Usually extenuating circumstances move it like key injuries, suspensions, illnesses of key players or coaching problems that surface minutes before tip off. Only the insiders know this kind of crap for sure though however your tip is the movement on the numbers.....what for them if you are going to play a game or maybe scratch on you are currently on!

All my plays are 1 to 5 stars (units) with only a rare few 6 to 8 stars and the only one (Game of the you know what per sport and total) per year if any. Sometimes there are none. Even top 3.5 to 5 star plays are not all that common for me.

REMEMBER TO BUDGET! CONTROL! AND DO NOT CHASE! PLAY ONLY A SMALL PER CENT OF YOUR BANKROLL THAT ALLOWS YOU TO SLEEP WITH COMFORTABILITY EVEN IF ALL YOUR PLAYS GO DOWN IN ONE SINGLE NIGHT! You will win over time in the long run doing this. Failure to follow disipline or rubbing the "Coors Light Magic Mental Late Night Genie Bottle" for a perfect get back play will surely break the bank.

Try to get these lines early for the best advantange by playing them at night. The exception may be the Davidson game which may/should move to our advantange depending on the late night squares that have had a bad day and try to chase up.

OK.........enough babble and BEST OF LUCK TO ALL......Here are a few "early" plays I will be making for tomorrow so feel free to use them or lose them as it is very hard to find early season solid plays.

1* PENN ST -1 vs S. Hall
    Hard for me to believe a 3 -4 "rebuilding team” even at home should be favored over a 7-1 team with perenial national exposure. But with wins over the likes of Navy, Monmouth, Loy Mary and St. Pete this is out of whack. The Lions played a tough S.C. team to the wire in a loss and whacked a VERY GOOD V. Tech team at home less that 2 weeks ago. Like the line the books are fishing with here.

1.5* R.I. +6 vs Cuse
    A very good senior laden underrated team vs a very overrated 2 to 3 individual player ‘team”. Providence is a lesser team than Cuse that R.I. destroyed but unless Devendork goes crazy on 3’s this should be close to the number.

1.5* NCCHAR +4 vs SIU
    Balls call here as SIU has a ton of upside they have not shown yet. Niners should win their conf and are very good. Like the lock down style of defense the Salukis play but that should work it to a very close game and tons of fouls that may cover this one and maybe even give the Niners an outright M/L W.

1* WAKE +5 vs Georgia
    Hate to go against an SEC home as this line looks like the wrong team is favored. Georgia could likely win this game but the records do not show this to be favorable so will take a shot with road dog points here.

2.5* MINN -15 1/2 vs C. State
    How much difference does a quality head coach and a bunch of seniors make in a year? Mark Few must still be sending Dan Munson checks thanking him for leaving the Zags. Col st is just awful and Minnesota has a bench that plays a ton of minutes and plays very well. 20+ should be the tune unless Tubby plays the towel boys the last 5 minutes to wipe up the Rams sweat.

1* DAVIDSON +14 vs UCLA
    The team with no fear. After losses to likes of Duke by only 7, a superb NCCHAR by 7 and Number one North Carolina by only 4, ALL ON NEUTRAL COURTS or ON THE ROAD! This is a TON of points to give them. Maybe a back door cover but they should play very hard the entire game and the Bruins better never get off the gas pedal when they have the lead in the second half.

HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT DAY TOMORROW!! Goldv
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Good to see you back GV. Good luck tomorrow.

Comment

Good Luck GV!!!

Comment

Best of Luck today!

Comment

GL to ya Vike and hope all is well with you man....glad to see ya posting

PEACE

Comment

gl today Vike----good to see ya posting---thanks, and best to ya

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

sure missed ya goldvike wish u would come back more often buddy gl to ya and happy holidays
              rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

I remember you Vike...glad to see you back around and good luck today!!!
                SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

ps me and chuck miss the beer money parlays
                  rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

thanks for the winners hope u get 6-0

Comment

Thanks

Eagleeye1 Hope you turned some nice cash tonight on some or all of these.

Would have swept it out if Wake Forest would be awarded 1 point for everytime they hit the rim! I don't remember a Div I team putting up than many iron shots in a second half before.

Remember to play these early with your man if possible as that is when the lines will favor you the most with a few exceptions. I did find it odd that the public believed in more in Davidson than UCLA though as that line did not go up as I would have expected.

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU AND ALL TOMORROW!!

GoldV
                      I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Very Nice Job Man
                        MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                        HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                        0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

once again---very nice Vike----glad you're sharing with the inmates again----always like to see your insights/picks----kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

awesome job

Comment

Working...
                            X