Question about tonights NFL game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about tonights NFL game

Is there anywhere on the net to watch tonights game? I know there probably isn't beacuse of copy right laws. I usually try to follow the games that aren't on tv on Sportsline.com but it's just stats and an overhead graphic. Just wondering THX.

I don't know of any

Are you not able to access a TV? Work?

Comment

http://channelsurfing.net
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

nfl.com they r showing bit and pieces like last week

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat

I don't know of any

Are you not able to access a TV? Work?

No, don't have NFL Network!

Comment

tv

if your in the chicago viewing area you can watch it on ch 50 . i think the station is called WPWR .

Comment

Monte. This NFL Network thing has been a big issue because it could be the first step toward making all NFL games Pay Per View or Pay Per Channel.

Right now non of the major cable companies want to pay what the NFL wants so they can't carry it. The NFL channel is only available in about 30 million homes out of the 80+ million that have cable or Satilite. Direct TV and DISH have the NFL network and are showing the game. In Chicago an Washington the game is shown on local tv.

Just one more reason to dump cable for a dish. I did about 4 years ago and it was one of the best things I have done.

Comment

Originally posted by thesandman
                Monte. This NFL Network thing has been a big issue because it could be the first step toward making all NFL games Pay Per View or Pay Per Channel.

Right now non of the major cable companies want to pay what the NFL wants so they can't carry it. The NFL channel is only available in about 30 million homes out of the 80+ million that have cable or Satilite. Direct TV and DISH have the NFL network and are showing the game. In Chicago an Washington the game is shown on local tv.

Just one more reason to dump cable for a dish. I did about 4 years ago and it was one of the best things I have done.

I'd dump cable if I could, but you can only hook up 4 tv on a dish!

Comment

Packer34 said
                  I'd dump cable if I could, but you can only hook up 4 tv on a dish!
                  Gawd. How many TV's do you have. Or should I ask how many kids do you have.

Can't you hook up 4 boxes but more than one tv per box. Right now I just have one box but I have three tv's hooked to it. Although one of the tv's has to show what one of the other tv's is showing.

Comment

Dish has so many catches.....like you said "one TV has to be on the same channel as another".

Also, my buddy has Direct TV and ya its great, but if there is weather in the area.....oops, his signal goes out! Would love to be watching the Sugar Bowl and it starts snowing and your fucked!

Comment

Working...
                    X