DolllarPlayer Thursday$$$$$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DolllarPlayer Thursday$$$$$

Took a little break from the action....didn't post anything for awhile felt like a cooler!!!!

1 play tonight Wright St -1'

good luck with Wright St. tonight, $player!

Comment

BOL with Wright St. tonight dollar and nice to see you post!!!
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

gl tonight---lokks like the Wright play to me

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Good luck Dollar! When the lines came out last night, this one jumped off the page...This is a great spot for them and they essentially just have to win (-1.5) Coming out of a small conference and more of a "fly under the radar" kind of team, a lot of people don't realize that this team LOVES HOME COOKIN'...Wright St. is an extremely tough out when they're on their own floor...On the road they're a complete fucken mess, and I wouldn't go near 'em. Valop hosted this meeting last year and Wright St. rolled easily....Same thing is gonna happen tonite, and I'm UNLOADING on this one!!!.Last 3 years to date they've gotten the money 18 times in 23 tries on this floor, a lot those games were covers by margins of more than 10 points! Let's cash it!!!
          Last edited by MrReporter; 12-06-2007, 05:34 PM.

Comment

I'm crashing the party
            My posted Picks on Bettorschat.com
            All plays are based on 1,2,3,4,5 or 10 PengWINs

NFL (8-3) 73%
            NCAAB (15-22) 45%
            NCAAF (5-4) 56%
            NBA (7-3) 70%
            NHL (3-2) 60%

Overall (36-69) 52%

Padres
            Chargers
            UCLA Bruins

Comment

gl $

Comment

Originally posted by KippengWIN
                I'm crashing the party
                Please DO!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MrReporter
                  Good luck Dollar! When the lines came out last night, this one jumped off the page...This is a great spot for them and they essentially just have to win (-1.5) Coming out of a small conference and more of a "fly under the radar" kind of team, a lot of people don't realize that this team LOVES HOME COOKIN'...Wright St. is an extremely tough out when they're on their own floor...On the road they're a complete fucken mess, and I wouldn't go near 'em. Valop hosted this meeting last year and Wright St. rolled easily....Same thing is gonna happen tonite, and I'm UNLOADING on this one!!!.Last 3 years to date they've gotten the money 18 times in 23 tries on this floor, a lot those games were covers by margins of more than 10 points! Let's cash it!!!
                  I agree with you 100% Brad. Hey i saw sammy the snake over at the saloon and he's all over the skins tonight. You know what that means.....pound the bears! take care. oh and good luck Dollar!!!!! Lets Go!!!!!

Comment

Last edited by MrReporter; 12-06-2007, 06:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TOYER
                      I agree with you 100% Brad. Hey i saw sammy the snake over at the saloon and he's all over the skins tonight. You know what that means.....pound the bears! take care. oh and good luck Dollar!!!!! Lets Go!!!!!
                      He really said Skins??? If he did, I gotta try to get some more down on Chicago immediately!

Comment

He really said Skins??? If he did, I gotta try to get some more down on Chicago immediately!
                        i thought you might.

Comment

Clarification

Don't believe these two have played anytime recently, went back 4 years on Valpo's schedule and didn't see any meetings. I'm on the other side but don't see where the Crusaders were "rolled" last year.
                          Lack of money is the root of all evil.

Comment

good luck
                            THINK BLUE

Comment

Good luck tonight Dollar!!

Comment

Working...
                              X