X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• team total nfl tnght

watcha guys think on chicago
    over/under 17

I think Chicago will score over 17 points tonight that is why I have the over as one of my picks for today.
    I hope one day they talk about me, and say I knew him when he was just a kid.

110-92 all time picking.

+12.85 Units

Comment

I think Chicago's Def & Special Teams can put up 17 points...
      My posted Picks on Bettorschat.com
      All plays are based on 1,2,3,4,5 or 10 PengWINs

NFL (8-3) 73%
      NCAAB (15-22) 45%
      NCAAF (5-4) 56%
      NBA (7-3) 70%
      NHL (3-2) 60%

Overall (36-69) 52%

Padres
      Chargers
      UCLA Bruins

Comment

i like tha over!

Comment

I like the under in this game so I would have to disagree.....but then again Hester on special teams and that defense can always help the offense out and put points on the board themselves....
          SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

bump..looking for more feedback

Comment

I like the under, very cold tonight. Redskins special teams play well and will cover Hester or kick away from. Skins have the better talent here, Bears are horrible on D and skins will win time of possesion big. I like this game to be Redskins 27 Bears 10. Short week favors defense over offense.
              NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1
                I like the under, very cold tonight. Redskins special teams play well and will cover Hester or kick away from. Skins have the better talent here, Bears are horrible on D and skins will win time of possesion big. I like this game to be Redskins 27 Bears 10. Short week favors defense over offense.
                Bears are horrible on D...are you trippin man?

Comment

Chado1

Originally posted by Chado1
                  Bears are horrible on D...are you trippin man?
                  That's his opinion, and he explained why.....

do you have to be so blunt and rude....i,e, are you trippin man?.....

just cause he disagrees with your opinion, doesn't mean he's trippin, on the deep end, or as you imply, wrong....

some of your input to peoples threads can be outright rude.....IMO

use a lil more calss and judgement with your replies.....I not only know you're etter than that, I expect it from you....know what I mean Verne....

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain
                    That's his opinion, and he explained why.....

do you have to be so blunt and rude....i,e, are you trippin man?.....

just cause he disagrees with your opinion, doesn't mean he's trippin, on the deep end, or as you imply, wrong....

some of your input to peoples threads can be outright rude.....IMO

use a lil more calss and judgement with your replies.....I not only know you're etter than that, I expect it from you....know what I mean Verne....
                    Ok Kapt thanks....I will re-phrase my comment in a more repectful manner....

I disagree with your opinion about the Bears D being horrible....never have I heard of the Bears D ever being horrible but everyone is entitled to their opinion.....

Comment

Not tripping Chado, just the facts Bro!
                      Read em and weep!

Bears are currently:

28th in yards allowed - 355.9 yards allowed per game

27th against the rush - 130.8 yards allowed per game

25th against the pass - 225.1 YPG.

They have allowed 272 points scored against them this year Only Detroit, New Orleans, Arizona and St. Louis have allowed more so they are very close with those sorry ass defenses!

Redskins allowed 257 (most of which was NE lol).

You must be flashing back to last years defense - not the same team - no Tank Johnson for one.

Kaptain thanks for the defense, I dont mind the response - its all good.
                      NBA is a joke

Comment

Chado ............???
                        NBA is a joke

Comment

I'm on the over and the Chicago over. Campbell has turned the ball over alot and I think the Bears get at least 10 points off turnovers. Throw in a score from Hester setting up a short field, and a Rex dive, and I think the Bears score 20+. As for the game total, Rex helps all forms of the over. GL!!!
                          O..H.........I..O!

2010 NCAA Football: 4-3-1

2010 NFL: 0-0

2009-2010 NCAA Basketball: 30-23-1

Comment

I hear ya Apples,

I don't think Skins will put it up alot, they will test the Bears weak run defense, see alot of Portis tonight - hey he can fumble with the best of them though!
                            NBA is a joke

Comment

Working...
                            X