Early Thursday picks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early Thursday picks!

Pick #1 Bears +3 @ Redskins: The Bears are better on the road this year going 3-3 on the road as opposed to 2-4 at home. The Redskins have had a short week with playing on Sunday turning around and going to the funeral on Monday, then having 2 days to work. I think also the Bears know they basically need to win out for a shot at going back to the Playoffs so I'm look for them to come out with some fire. Take the +3 here.

Pick #2 Bears @ Redskins over 37.5: Out of the last 6 games these two teams have played combined they have went over that mark 4 times I'm taking the over here.

Pick #3 South Carolina @ Providence -3: Providence is 2-0 at home so far this year and USC is 0-1 away from home. Providence has also proved how good they are early beating #18 Arkansas by 16 early on in the year. I'm taking Providence at -3 here.
    Last edited by flyersfootball; 12-06-2007, 11:13 AM.
    I hope one day they talk about me, and say I knew him when he was just a kid.

110-92 all time picking.

+12.85 Units

GL tonight Flyers. I'll be at the Skins game tonight. I agree with the plays, actually going to tease it to +10 over 30.5. I think the last 2 between these teams decided by 6 total points!

Comment

BOL with your plays for today flyers!!!
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

gl with the plays---thanks

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

good luck with tha playz, flyers!

Comment

Good Luck With The Play
            jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Have fun freezing tonight Hokie...lol
              I hope one day they talk about me, and say I knew him when he was just a kid.

110-92 all time picking.

+12.85 Units

Comment

Hokie,

I like the tease better than the game. Could be a close game, all teasers win tonight!!!
                NBA is a joke

Comment

Working...
                X