Wednesdays Almost Over In Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chado1
    Alright guys I just researched into all the teams that both the Zags and W St have played and takin the points is must for me....game should be very close...bought a point and a half and took Wash St +5.0 @ -140!!!
    hope tha Zags win by 4 then!

Comment

Originally posted by Dat Boi E
      yeah, i push'd on Pitt! better than a L though!
      I got that push too...so glad I bought the hook down to 5.0....they were only up by 2 with a little over a minute left too....we got very lucky with that one thank god...
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Me too buddy!!!

Comment

I was lucky also to bet on the easiest winner ever tonight in West Va....5.5 point favs winning by fuckin 30 right now...

Comment

Tough to bet against the ZAGS at home--they have been on a good run but why only 3--3.5 4 or 5 no matter what you got---yeah I understand that Wash St. is 7-0 but this is still the Mark Few and the ZAGS--at home

Comment

Originally posted by bryce
              Tough to bet against the ZAGS at home--they have been on a good run but why only 3--3.5 4 or 5 no matter what you got---yeah I understand that Wash St. is 7-0 but this is still the Mark Few and the ZAGS--at home
              i heard they won 56 of last 57 @ home! i think!

Comment

i heard they won 56 of last 57 @ home! i think!
                Maybe they just baited my cash then!!! I don't know the line don't make sense to me if it is 56-1!! WOW!!

Comment

Guys. I'm sorry. I did an about face. I took Wazzu. Just think that this one is going to be a nail biter down to the end, so I prefer the points. Hope I don't regret it.
                  Fight, Devils Down The Field. Fight With Your Might And Don't Ever Yield.

Comment

Originally posted by SundevilSam
                    Guys. I'm sorry. I did an about face. I took Wazzu. Just think that this one is going to be a nail biter down to the end, so I prefer the points. Hope I don't regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                      Alright guys I just researched into all the teams that both the Zags and W St have played and takin the points is must for me....game should be very close...bought a point and a half and took Wash St +5.0 @ -140!!!
                      WOW. I did the same exact thing. I have never bought a point and a half in my life, but I did it tonight, and you did the same thing. Eerie. Hope it's good luck. Looking for a nail biter.
                      Fight, Devils Down The Field. Fight With Your Might And Don't Ever Yield.

Comment

OMFG the fans there are going BALLISTIC!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SundevilSam
                          Exactly my thinking...just cant see either team winning by more than 5....should be right down to the wire so the points seemed like a safe way to go....

The announcers just said that Wazzou's coach won coach of the year last year and he is 33-8 there.....

Comment

Let's go Bulldawgz!

Comment

if this laker game doesnt go over, i'll blow my fukin head off LOL

Comment

Wash St to blow them out

Comment

Working...
                                X