NHL (3-2) 60%

Overall (36-69) 52%

Padres
    Chargers
    UCLA Bruins

Comment

Originally posted by aplous
      Little writeup if you would Wayne??

Seems like all C's games been going under.......thx!
      WOOOOW DUDE I HOME U ARE JOKING CAUSE U GOING TO GIVE YOURSELF A BAD NME ON TOP OF THAT U LIVE HERE IN MY CITY TOO THATS NOT GOOD BrOTHER U SHOULD NOW BETTER
      GLLLLLL
      GETER DONE
      U GOT A HUNCH BET A BUNCH
      THINK LONG THINK WRONG

ROLLLLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
      BAMA BAMA BAMA

Comment

good luck
        THINK BLUE

Comment

Good Luck Wayne
          THE ART OF BEING WISE IS THE ART OF KNOWING WHAT TO OVERLOOK...

Comment

Good luck Wayne

Comment

Thanks for the winner on the Sixers/Celts! You made it look so easy....

Comment

And the Senators 7 game losing streak is over!!!

Pounded them big tonight!!!

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rocko
                  WOOOOW DUDE I HOME U ARE JOKING CAUSE U GOING TO GIVE YOURSELF A BAD NME ON TOP OF THAT U LIVE HERE IN MY CITY TOO THATS NOT GOOD BrOTHER U SHOULD NOW BETTER
                  GLLLLLL
                  GETER DONE

Are people retards? When did asking for a writeup become offensive?? At the start of the NBA year Wayne was writing up games like crazy. Sorry for the offensive gesture!

Comment

PS...nice hit on C's over!

Comment

Originally posted by aplous
                      Are people retards? When did asking for a writeup become offensive?? At the start of the NBA year Wayne was writing up games like crazy. Sorry for the offensive gesture!
                      I wasn't offended at all buddy. I was a little surprised with the couple of posts people made about it. I have no problem with a writeup. I give them with every GOY and periodically i do it when i have extra time. A few years ago i used to give a writeup with every CBB game. I couldn't do it anymore because it was taking me forever to post each night. I look at and wager on ALOT of things and that in itself already takes up too much time.

As far as Totals go in the NBA ... I simply have a formula that takes me to 4 websites. Before looking at any, i write a score down for each game and after i visit each site, i adjust the score based on what i see and read like injuries, trends, records and such. When i'm done i look at the spreads and see which ones fit nicely into the score i have predicted for that game. The small differences get thrown out, the medium differences become 3 Unit plays and the ones i have WAY different than the spread become 5 Unit plays. I never really bet NBA game Totals until this year. I decided this year to add up my scores and compare them to the totals. If mine is 11 or more higher than the total, it is a small Over play for 3 Units. If it is 20 points or more higher than the total, it becomes a 5 Unit play on the over, like last night with Boston. I do the same for the unders but this formula puts out 90% overs and only 10% under plays. You will not see many plays on any Under from me. My CBB Sides are picked the same way as my NBA sides. The only difference is i use 5 sites to come up with my projected scores there and not 4. I would have told you all of this last night but i had promised the fiance that i would cook a nice meal for her and i was already running late. Hope this helps!

GL
                      Last edited by wayne1218; 12-06-2007, 05:01 PM.

Comment

Truly a class act Wayne! Very nice to read the input from you. Capping in itself does take a very large amount of time and I for one am very grateful that you take the time to post in enough time to allow us to get a feel for you games and wager on them. I know I have said it before but Thank You Very Much Sir!
                        NFL System - Year 1
                        Week 2 3-2 +0.8 Units
                        Week 3 3-2-1 +0.8 Units
                        Week 3 3-3 -0.3 Units
                        Week 4 3-2 +0.8 Units
                        Week 5 2-3 -1.3 Units
                        Week 6 4-1 +2.9 Units
                        Week 7 3-0 +3.0 Units
                        Week 8 2-3 -2.35 Units
                        Week 9 0-1 -1.1 Units
                        Season Total 23-17 +3.35 Units

Comment