Thursday NCAA Football...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday NCAA Football...........

Have hit 12 straight in College Football, lets see if we can keep it going tonight! This is my play..........

1 STAR: VIRGINIA TECH (-14.5) OVER Texas A&M

Texas A&M does not have the "Wrecking Crew" defense of the past, and they lost their best defense player for the season as linebacker Jared Morris sustained a knee injury against Utah. Virginia Tech should be able to pound the ball on the ground against the Aggies defense. This is a tough spot for Texas A&M, as this is also the first road game for the Aggies under new head coach Dennis Franchione. Teams playing their first road game under a new head coach have never been a strong play against the spread. Texas A&M is only 1-6 against the spread in the first month of the season over the last 3 seasons, 3-10 against the spread in road games after a bye week since 1992, 3-10 against the spread as a road underdog since 1992 and in their last 84 straight up loses, A&M is 12-72 against the spread. The Hokies are 7-1 against the spread in September games over the last three seasons and 17-4 against the spread after playing two straight non-conference games since 1992. Only the possible bad weather due to the Hurricane keeps this play from being rated higher.

2003 NCAA FOOTBALL RECORD

5 STAR RECORD 2-1 (+4.5 UNITS)
    3 STAR RECORD 7-5 (+4.5 UNITS)
    2 STAR RECORD 5-0 (+10.0 UNITS)
    1 STAR RECORD 4-1 (+2.9 UNITS)

OVERALL RECORD 18-7 (+21.9 UNITS)
    A $100 player would be up $2190.00

Good luck,
    John
    EZWINNERS.com
    Good luck,
    John

Good Luck John!

Comment

EZ

I had my eye on this one [due to weather] since sunday , and I am also looking at the over/under @ 43 1/2 [and falling] . I favor your bet more than anything else at the moment and hope you keep a outstanding string running tonight !

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:
      " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

loving it!!!

John,

Can you believe this is now at 13.5??? I am all over it. I hope it goes down even more so I can double my bet!!!
        Show Me the MONEY$$$$

Comment

EZ, V.Tech is also a play I like tonite!!! I just come from outside here in N.C. and with the rain and wind we have right now it would be hard for anyone to score!!! Matter of fact we could lose power at anytime now!!! Other than weather, I would love V.Tech tonite but will wait and see how the weather is!!! Best of luck tonite and always!!! Knock!

Comment

3*Va Tech -13 1/2 at betcris 110/100
            Love the Hokies at home in primetime. Weather will be windy 20-30 mph and rainy. Key losses on A&M defense injuries and secondary talent that went high in last year's draft. Look for Special teams plays from Hokies to make a difference in building a cushion. total is down to 41 at betcris if anyone out there looking for an over play. No opinion on the total myself.

Comment

Great pick EZ! It was touch and go for awhile (too long if you ask me I got it at -14.5!!) but it came through!! Thanks a lot and Good Luck!!!:D
              "No man alive likes to be called high smellin' and low down.." Rooster Cogburn (John Wayne)

Comment

This one was close. Virginia Tech tried to give it away, but pulled it out in the end!

John
                Good luck,
                John

Comment

NICE win, not an EZWINNER, but a win.

College plays for weekend gonna be up soon? Going away and would like to see what u got. Any early leans?

Keep up the good work.
                  Good Luck to everyone
                  Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
                  Clark: What's steroids?
                  Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
                  Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

meaiken,

Writeups will be up soon. These are my plays for this weekends college.

2* Hawaii

5* Arizona State
                    3* Boston College
                    2* UCLA
                    2* Texas

Good luck,
                    John
                    Good luck,
                    John

Comment

I like to see when u are on the games i plan to play,
                      like the hawaii and BC games.

i like florida, georgia, and clemson for my top games.

Thanks for your respond, good luck this weekend and looking forward to these winners (along with mine) and sunday's nfl when i get back late tomorrow night.
                      Good Luck to everyone
                      Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
                      Clark: What's steroids?
                      Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
                      Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

Working...
                      X