Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lebrons status tonight (tuesday)?????

L. james status?

LeBron James had treatment on his sprained left index finger and did some shooting at the Cavs' practice facility on Monday, but his availability for Tuesday's game against New Jersey will be determined at game time.

''It's a slow process, the injury he has,'' Cavs' coach Mike Brown said. ''It's a funny injury when you're talking about your knuckles and your fingers. When you get that ball in your hand, you have a lot of guys swiping at it...it's a tough thing to have to deal with." Every game James misses sets off more alarm bells for his owners, but with any luck he'll be back in the Cavs' lineup tonight. Check back closer to tip-off for any updates.

Comment

tnx man...looking for definitive..the line is interesting

Comment

I think he'll play

Comment

According to sources with the Cleveland Cavaliers and the Akron Beacon-Journal, LeBron James will sit out his third consecutive full game tonight with a sprained left index finger.
          The Cavs are expected to start Shannon Brown in his place in order to showcase him. The Cavs are apparently planning on matching Charlotte's offer for Anderson Varejao, so they'll need an open roster spot. The hope is that Brown plays well and they're able to trade him for a draft pick or a trade exception. As for James' injury, we still have no more details available than we did the day it happened, so owners just have to pray he won't need surgery.

Comment

Just confirming - I also read Lebron is definately OUT tonight.

BTW - I am playing the under!!
            NBA is a joke

Comment

tnx..so looking like a no go?

Comment

HE IS A NO NO TONIGHT! Good luck guys!
                NBA is a joke

Comment

went from 188 to 182.5 over/under...so pissed

Comment

Working...
                  X