Braves trade for 2 Cubbies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Braves trade for 2 Cubbies

Braves trade Minor league pitcher Jose Ascanio to the Cubs for Left handed reliever Will Ohman and infielder Omar Infante.The big shock in my eyes was they released Willie Harris.He brought a good spark to the team.He will be re-signed to a minor league contract if no one picks him up. He will be picked up.

Figured Infante would be dealt with all the utility guys we already have. Ascanio looks pretty decent....power reliever that only gave up one home run last year. 25 years old.....and we give up a washed up lefty in Ohman.

I'm ok with this.

Comment

Fucking Ohman pissed me off more than a few times last year. Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya Ohman!

Comment

Originally posted by TheRook
        Figured Infante would be dealt with all the utility guys we already have. Ascanio looks pretty decent....power reliever that only gave up one home run last year. 25 years old.....and we give up a washed up lefty in Ohman.

I'm ok with this.
        Yeah the braves just had to do something quick to get someone in the pen.Ascanio had 84 SO 24 BB in 94 IP at AA Mississippi and had 13 SO in 16 IP in Atlanta.You guys got the better deal

Comment

I like it, I like it a loooot!

Comment

Working...
          X