Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New England v. Baltimore In game MNF..............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LVJimmy
    don't Browns fans hate Ravens fans...lol
    I dislike the Ravens... but if I had to chose between the Shitsburgh Squeelers, Bungholes and the Ravens... I chose the Ravens.
    Go Browns!!

Comment

• You must admit, that the Pat's have the best big games. Three Superbowls by 3, last Sunday night by 3 and Monday 3.
      Always brings the SHOW!

Comment

• Originally posted by $pud1120
        Thank you Bart Scott for doing what all of us fans were thinking... tell the refs to shove it up there ass. I hate to see another fucking game decided on a weak ass fucking call. Granted Bilick is a fucking moron but give me a fucking break.. keep the damn laundry in your fuckin pocket.

yeah...thanks dumb fuck for losing your cool and making us go another 30 yds.....but you feel better right????

Comment

• Originally posted by TwoTonTony
          yeah...thanks dumb fuck for losing your cool and making us go another 30 yds.....but you feel better right????

I realize it was absulutely stupid for Bart Scott to do that.. I just found it halirious and it was a statement against the horrible officiating which I liked. But you are correct.. stupid.
          Go Browns!!

Comment

• Originally posted by $pud1120
            I realize it was absulutely stupid for Bart Scott to do that.. I just found it halirious and it was a statement against the horrible officiating which I liked. But you are correct.. stupid.
            i am sure there are alot of times players feel like doing shit to the refs but there was still game left and they are supposed to be "professional" football players

but hey it was emotional for sure

Comment

• Originally posted by TwoTonTony
              i am sure there are alot of times players feel like doing shit to the refs but there was still game left and they are supposed to be "professional" football players

but hey it was emotional for sure
              Well said.
              Go Browns!!

Comment

• Spud,

I was pissed when the Ravens let Derek Anderson go - my loss your gain!

We kept Troy "too short" Smith, who is now our back up. WTF!
                NBA is a joke

Comment

• Originally posted by flarendep1
                  Spud,

I was pissed when the Ravens let Derek Anderson go - my loss your gain!

We kept Troy "too short" Smith, who is now our back up. WTF!
                  I was suprised to. I am glad to see we might have caught a diamon in the rough... let us hope.
                  Go Browns!!

Comment

Working...
                  X