Extremely windy in Baltimore.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thaikarate1
    guys this is not going to be close. Why do we want to use the wind to justify how bad Ravens are.

Ok, so Brady doesn't throw much tonight. But isn't NE's D is pretty darn good themself. Like top 3 in the league. Tell me how Boller will move the ball when he has not been able to move the ball against weaker Defense.

Is NE's D that good? I guess if you only have to worry about passing since NE is always up by 20+ points, then yes. But I've seen better NE defense. I dont know whats missing but their D doesnt look the same.

But by no means does this mean Ravens are gonna keep this game close. I just like the under more. Ravens cant move the ball against Cincy I doubt they can move the ball against NE...
    NFL Kruise
    2-2*

*updated as of 9/9

Comment

So a Tom Brady td pass can now be 60 yds long instead of 50yds if he has the wind at his back...
      Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
        any reports of it settling down before kick? seems like the wind normally dies down around sunset

It is supposed to stay windy all night and tomorrow am.
        NBA is a joke

Comment

gl to you

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Will this be a crosswind to the stadium? Or with/against the players?

Comment

Originally posted by tkim11
              Is NE's D that good? I guess if you only have to worry about passing since NE is always up by 20+ points, then yes. But I've seen better NE defense. I dont know whats missing but their D doesnt look the same.

But by no means does this mean Ravens are gonna keep this game close. I just like the under more. Ravens cant move the ball against Cincy I doubt they can move the ball against NE...

Guys, this is a good match up for NE - the only weakness I see with NE defense is they are slow and susceptible against a speed team like Dallas and Indy. The Ravens do not play offense this way. They fall right into NE hands here. I am playing the under and maybe parlaying with NE. Ravens have a way of making all teams defenses look great.

I do think the Ravens will show up on D though.
              NBA is a joke

Comment

take a look at wind

http://www.weather.com/outlook/event...eventid=213899
                ^^^^NICE KLUMP HA?^^^^

Comment

Working...
                X