Lsu vs. Ohios St

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheRook
    Agree with the LSU arguement...but I think you would even agree that the Big 10 isn't a power conference it used to be....and quite possibly the 4th or 5th power conference in the nation....so in saying that..don't you want to beef up the non conference schedule?

LSU might have had a weak non conference schedule...but with the #1 conference in the nation as far as power rating, they won it.

Then again...if you back into the title game...i would guess you wouldn't want to schedule any touger games...lol
    True, the big 10 is definitely down this year. But you make your non-conf schedule years in advance, i.e. already having Oklahoma schedule for the 2012-2013 seasons. Yeah, I wish they had played another BCS conference team instead of Youngstown State, but I not complaing too much now, haha. Doesn't matter once Jan 7 comes around.
    O..H.........I..O!

2010 NCAA Football: 4-3-1

2010 NFL: 0-0

2009-2010 NCAA Basketball: 30-23-1

Comment

Originally posted by TMAC951
      Im still saying he splits.. he said he isnt going anywhere but ive heard that shit before.. It isnt signed just yet.. Watch that money hungry piece of shit will be gone at seasons end/

I agree...it was only a verbal commitment from Miles...I see nothing signed. And a lot can change if they beat Ohio State.

Comment

Originally posted by ULikeApples
        True, the big 10 is definitely down this year. But you make your non-conf schedule years in advance, i.e. already having Oklahoma schedule for the 2012-2013 seasons. Yeah, I wish they had played another BCS conference team instead of Youngstown State, but I not complaing too much now, haha. Doesn't matter once Jan 7 comes around.
        LOL...and i'm with you. As I was putting it all out in words..i'm thinking to myself...why bother? Your in now with what you got.

I guess you just have to take the critisim, but if you win the title, you can tell everyone to

Comment

LOL...and i'm with you. As I was putting it all out in words..i'm thinking to myself...why bother? Your in now with what you got.

I guess you just have to take the critisim, but if you win the title, you can tell everyone to
          Yeah, exactly, haha. Seems like it will be alot like last year will some people will think LSU is heads about OSU (like folks thought OSU was way better than Florida last year) and the dog generally does well in the champ game.

I've been rooting for LSU all year b/c of my prop bet, so I watched them alot. I don't really see much of a differentiation between then and Ohio State. If you go position by position, it's really pretty close on the whole.
          O..H.........I..O!

2010 NCAA Football: 4-3-1

2010 NFL: 0-0

2009-2010 NCAA Basketball: 30-23-1

Comment

Originally posted by ULikeApples
            Yeah, exactly, haha. Seems like it will be alot like last year will some people will think LSU is heads about OSU (like folks thought OSU was way better than Florida last year) and the dog generally does well in the champ game.

I've been rooting for LSU all year b/c of my prop bet, so I watched them alot. I don't really see much of a differentiation between then and Ohio State. If you go position by position, it's really pretty close on the whole.

I think your right on the money.

I think Tressel could out coach Les Miles in his sleep.

Ohio State IMO would get blown out by West Virginia or Mizzouri because of the spread offense. LSU isn't that...they are very similar to Ohio State. I'll be taking the ponits for sure, and probably Ohio State moneyline.

Comment

I think your right on the money.

I think Tressel could out coach Les Miles in his sleep.

Ohio State IMO would get blown out by West Virginia or Mizzouri because of the spread offense. LSU isn't that...they are very similar to Ohio State. I'll be taking the ponits for sure, and probably Ohio State moneyline.
              If you are going to throw money away, bet me instead.

Comment

You are the biggest SEC homer i've ever seen, and yet the one team that wins the conference championship in that conference doesn't deserve to be there?

Your worse then a damn presidential candidate.

CHOOSE YOUR SIDE!!

If the SEC is the best conference in the world...then why in the HELL woulnd't the champion of said conference be ranked above another team who DIDN'T EVEN MAKE THE TITLE GAME?!?!?!?!

Stop being a hypocrite.
                like vinnynegas said...there is no rule that you have to win your conference....by default georgia should move into the title game...they are ranked higher...bcs sucks..complete bullshit imo

Comment

Originally posted by JBC13
                  like vinnynegas said...there is no rule that you have to win your conference....by default georgia should move into the title game...they are ranked higher...bcs sucks..complete bullshit imo

ok, but there is no rule that says that if you don't play and the teams that are above you lose that you are automatically moved up either.

BCS is bullshit until we have a plus one or a playoff...but I can justify LSU a million times more then Georgia playing Ohio State.

Hell I can justify Oklahoma, Hawaii and USC more then Georgia.

Comment

ok, but there is no rule that says that if you don't play and the teams that are above you lose that you are automatically moved up either.

BCS is bullshit until we have a plus one or a playoff...but I can justify LSU a million times more then Georgia playing Ohio State.

Hell I can justify Oklahoma, Hawaii and USC more then Georgia.
                    i dont have to much of a problem with lsu in there but its just a horrible way to decide a national champion...you can make an argument for quite a few teams but thats the way it goes i guess

Comment

i dont have to much of a problem with lsu in there but its just a horrible way to decide a national champion...you can make an argument for quite a few teams but thats the way it goes i guess

100000% agreed

Comment

this whole thing is a joke. NCAA football is an embarrassment

how bout no national champion
                        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Comment

HOW MANY SEC FANS DOES IT TAKE TO CHANGE A LIGHT BULB?

At VANDERBILT: it takes two, one to change the bulb and one more to explain how they did it every bit as good as the bulbs changed at Harvard.

At GEORGIA: it takes two, one to change the bulb and one to phone an engineer at Georgia Tech for instructions.

At FLORIDA: it takes four, one to screw in the bulb and three to figure out how to get stoned off the old one.

At ALABAMA: it takes five, one to change it, two to reminisce about how The Bear would have done it, and one to throw the old bulb at an NCAA investigator and one to throw the other old bulb at Fulmer.

At OLE MISS: it takes six, one to change it, two to mix the drinks and three to find the perfect J. Crew outfit to wear for the occasion.

At LSU: it takes seven, and each one gets credit for five semester hours.

At KENTUCKY: it takes eight, one to screw it in and seven to discuss how much brighter it seems to shine during basketball season.

At TENNESSEE: it takes ten, two to figure out how to screw it in, two to buy an orange lampshade, and six to phone a radio call-in show and talk about how much they hate Alabama.

At MISSISSIPPI STATE: it takes fifteen, one to screw in the bulb, two to buy the Skoal, and twelve to yell, "GO TO HELL, OLE MISS".

At AUBURN: it takes one hundred, one to change it, forty-nine to talk about how they did it better than at Bama, and fifty to get drunk and roll Toomer's Corner when finished.

At SOUTH CAROLINA: it takes 80, 000, one to screw it in and 79, 999 to discuss how this finally will be the year that they have a decent football team.

At ARKANSAS: None. There is no electricity in Arkansas.

Comment

I LOVE IT!

If LSU doesn't deserve to be in the championship than who does? They played one of the most difficult schedules in the nation and their two loses came in overtime. I'm lookin for LSU to be favorite by 4.5 and I'd take it in a heart beat over the buckeyes simply because the tigers will be completely healthy, which hasn't been the case for the last 7 weeks.
                              BisQuick Overall

1*(It's better than None)-5*(Ranch and My Black Lab)

Overall: +0*

5* 2-1
                              4* 4-6
                              3* 4-5
                              2* 2-0-1
                              1* 1-1

Comment

Working...
                              X