No announcement yet.

Not that this poll matters.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

call me crazy - but how about determining it on the field instead of by geeks using computers

Comment

Originally posted by drugstuntman
      call me crazy - but how about determining it on the field instead of by geeks using computers

Shut the fuck up crazy.

We don't have time for your stupid logicial solutions to this.

We like the uncertainty, and LOVE computers deciding it for us.

Damn.

Comment

hell why not give hawaii a shot at it? they are the ONLY undefeated team in the country..

Comment

Georgia (I'm a homer) is the one the got fucked here. Hear me out, I'm alright with LSU getting the nod over Georgia, I understand the arguments. The problem for Georgia is that is where they end up. IF either Mizzou OR WV win last night, Georgia gets to go to the Rose Bowl and face USC, probably even a better game than the LSU/OSU. Now, with LSU going to the Championship game, Georgia goes to the Sugar, and face fucking Hawaii. Hawaii is a lose/lose situation. If you beat them everyone says who cares, you should beat them. If you lose, you are a laughing stock.
          Last edited by harold_bush; 12-02-2007, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by harold_bush
            Georgia (I'm a homer) is the one the got fucked here. Hear me out, I'm alright with LSU getting the nod over Georgia, I understand the arguments. The problem for Georgia is that is where they end up. IF either Mizzou OR WV win last night, Georgia gets to go to the Rose Bowl and face USC, probably even a better game than the LSU/OSU. Now, with LSU going to the Championship game, Georgia goes to the Sugar, and face fucking Hawaii. Hawaii is a lose/lose situation. If you beat them everyone sayd who cares, you should beat them. If you lose, you are a laughing stock.

Agreed....they had the most to lose.

Comment

Georgia (I'm a homer) is the one the got fucked here. Hear me out, I'm alright with LSU getting the nod over Georgia, I understand the arguments. The problem for Georgia is that is where they end up. IF either Mizzou OR WV win last night, Georgia gets to go to the Rose Bowl and face USC, probably even a better game than the LSU/OSU. Now, with LSU going to the Championship game, Georgia goes to the Sugar, and face fucking Hawaii. Hawaii is a lose/lose situation. If you beat them everyone says who cares, you should beat them. If you lose, you are a laughing stock.
              Kinda like Oklahoma last year after they lost to Boise St.

Comment

I disagree...if you lose to HI this year, I don't see at all how anyone can say you're a laughing stock...I seriously think they're very good this year.

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy
                  I disagree...if you lose to HI this year, I don't see at all how anyone can say you're a laughing stock...I seriously think they're very good this year.
                  I agree they are a good team, but you are kidding yourself if you think Georgia doesn't take a big hit for losing to them. The numbers speak for themselves, they are the ONLY UNDEFEATED, yet they are fighting to stay in the top 12. There is your lack of respect for Hawaii right there. Especially in a year where a team with 2 losses will be playing for it all.

Comment

I agree they are a good team, but you are kidding yourself if you think Georgia doesn't take a big hit for losing to them. The numbers speak for themselves, they are the ONLY UNDEFEATED, yet they are fighting to stay in the top 12. There is your lack of respect for Hawaii right there. Especially in a year where a team with 2 losses will be playing for it all.
                    Only because of their schedule is a joke

Comment

Working...
                    X