*** Les Miles taking Tunuta with him to MICH ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *** Les Miles taking Tunuta with him to MICH ***

Kirk Herbstreet just reported that MICHIGAN will accounce Miles is taking the job and bringing John Tunuta?(GT D CORD) with him

Les Miles is a greasebag who inherited strong recruits at Ok State and is living off of Saban's players at LSU. Michigan will regret this.

As for LSU, Miles shows his true colors by job-hunting the week his team is playing for a conference championship and BCS berth. Consider a play on Tennessee, perhaps........

Comment

Originally posted by griswold
      Les Miles is a greasebag who inherited strong recruits at Ok State and is living off of Saban's players at LSU. Michigan will regret this.

As for LSU, Miles shows his true colors by job-hunting the week his team is playing for a conference championship and BCS berth. Consider a play on Tennessee, perhaps........

AGREED GRIS KINDA SUCKS BECAUSE I FEEL THAT LSU IS WEAK WITH HIM THERE. KIND OF GAVE THIS AUBURN FAN SOME HOPE

Comment

Originally posted by ***THA FIX***
        Kirk Herbstreet just reported that MICHIGAN will accounce Miles is taking the job and bringing John Tunuta?(GT D CORD) with him

PLEASE DONT TAKE OUR DEFENSIVE CORD.HE IS ONE OF THE BEST IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL WAS HOPING HE WOULD BECOME HEAD COACH
        MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
        HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
        0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Yea I hope he stays also. If MILES is stayin at LSU I damn sure dont want to face TENUTA every year!!!

Comment

i heard that he is staying at LSU
            jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Originally posted by jt4545
              i heard that he is staying at LSU

I HEARD THAT ALSO BUT I REMEMBER SABAN SAY HE WAS STAYING AT MIAMI $$$$$$ CHANGES THESE COACHES MINDS REAL QUICK
              MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
              HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
              0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Working...
              X