Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you never took me serious before, I beg of you.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you never took me serious before, I beg of you.........

I could go into my long diatribe regarding sports betting now ( but it is coming later, in grandiose fashion) but for now I give of thee this:

1) Hawaii ML and whatever the line is

2) Washington Redskins -5.5 or whatever it is

These are the intangible angles you look for every day in our little world, and we are fortunate enough to have two in the same weekend.

We all must admit, if we are being completely forthright, that the odds are against us, in most scenarios. In those rarities where the odds are stacked curiously towards us, we must both acknowledge and accept, graciously accepting the good fortune of our unexpected reversals of fortune, however shocking the newfound developments.

Enough is enough.....I am preparing my manifesto, as we speak, to state my case, but for now, all I have is the current offering to plead for you to take my lead, as I will have no money on either of these, further enhancing the likelihood of their success.
    You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

gl GP----thanks

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

good luck gramps......

Comment

BOL Gramps!!!
        SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

I'll Trust You Good Luck Today
          jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Okay Gramps ... these are plays just too good to miss ( actualy I like 'em) yet you won't BET a penny on them

What's wrong with this picture ?

gl , I guess

Comment

I like Buff. Good luck though.

Comment

good luck with tha playz, G-Pa!

Comment

Washington Huskies have absolutely no defense. None. Uterly and completely defenseless. If they allowed 42 v their in-state rivals Washington State in last week's Apple Bowl, what do you suppose they will allow @ Paradise v Colt Brennan and the run-and-shoot?

I am guessing 56 or more.

My crystal ball shows:

Hawaii 62
                  Washington 34

Washington Redskins........another matter altogether. Obvious what the angle is. New England is lucky they don't get the Skins this week. I see it all the time in sports, where the fallen comrade gets the tribute win, Brian Piccolo notwithstanding.

And the Buffalo Bills do not represent a major roadblock.

Washington 27
                  Buffalo 9
                  You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

Comment

I agree with both

Comment

You can only play on emotion for so long. After that, talent takes over. The talent level between Buff and Wash is not very far apart imo.

Comment

WOW

What a fitting end to the craziest CFB season ever. The record for largest pointspread favorite to lose was broken by Syracuse, and then again two weeks later by Stanford.

Every #2 team stumbled at some point.

The really good news: Playoff is eminent, or at least we could think so.

Hawaii forgot to show up in 1Q, but did get the SU win

Comment

Good news:

I didn't lose a penny on these.

I am on a break, an extended time out. Time to re-evaluate the mechanisms

GL all

Comment

1-1 is no biggie grandpa

Comment

Working...
                            X