you HAVE to be kidding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you HAVE to be kidding

I guess boston is going to screw me again, any other celtic takers out there ?

dude this is the NBA...welcome to the pain of betting it, my advice to you is
    1, dont ever bet an NBA game, u dont see any old timers betting it..
    2. if you do bet DONT watch it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    jordanrules..................

Comment

Originally posted by jordanrules23
      dude, I was asking if anyone else had boston, not your betting advice, trust me between wayne and sparks college ball, and chado's GOY I'm doing just fine these days.

just wanted to see if anyone was with me on boston.

Comment

Originally posted by jordanrules23

Just wondering if you have to be an ass to everyone or do you just pick and choose???

Comment

Originally posted by MR Pain
          dude, I was asking if anyone else had boston, not your betting advice, trust me between wayne and sparks college ball, and chado's GOY I'm doing just fine these days.

just wanted to see if anyone was with me on boston.
          my bad buddy....dont take it as i didnt mean to say anything negative..But the game of Nba is a game of big runs.....Celts should be fine....good luck
          jordanrules..................

Comment

if it looks like a foul and smells like a foul it's a freakin foul, what is goin on here.

Comment

Originally posted by shoeman530
              Just wondering if you have to be an ass to everyone or do you just pick and choose???
              I was wondering the same. what did I do, I just said I had boston ?

Comment

Originally posted by MR Pain
                I guess boston is going to screw me again, any other celtic takers out there ?
                I PLAYED BOSTON AND THE KNICKS TONIGHT BOTH COVERED IN FACT BOTH WON OUT

Comment

Boston won by 10. You could've been like me and had Miami.
                  NSA's NBA Game Of The Year was on Dallas -4.5 on March 31. Orlando won 108-99. It was a cloudy day for Sonny LaFouchi.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. T
                    Boston won by 10. You could've been like me and had Miami.
                    yeah, i feel like a donkey for take'n tha heat!

Comment

I loved Boston tonight before i logged on this site I saw so many folks on Heat I laid off wish I had just went with my gut oh well Ill get em next time
                      THINK BLUE

Comment

yeah I did the same , loved the celts and after reading the board I held off....it still doesn't seem real yet, I'm still waiting for them to falter, I guess I need to have faith and bet with my heart ...just until it gets too broke!!!!!!!
                        Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

Working...
                        X